3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

im not sure if i do find out i doubt want anyone to know but hubby is rubbish at keeping secrets its amazing how he just lets things slip without realising ha ha
not got a clue about names i decided its a boy ?!?! and we never had a boys name last time couldn't agree so not even got a clue and the only girls name we had we used so totally clueless

I don't like much names now. Well the names I've looked at so far, I hate. Good job I got 7 months to choose!

I have the most terrible heartburn this evening. Good job I've got a mountain of gaviscon tablets!

never had heartburn hope the gaviscon is helping

just got another 2lt of orange drinking it like mad

never had heartburn hope the gaviscon is helping

just got another 2lt of orange drinking it like mad

Never had heartburn?! You don't want it.

Either you or the baby is going to turn into an orange at this rate!

i know drinking fanta as well i really must stop lol
working tomorrow so will be lots of water falling asleep now though

i know drinking fanta as well i really must stop lol
working tomorrow so will be lots of water falling asleep now though

I must admit, since yesterday, I've got this thing for sprite but it's giving me terrible gas :blush:

It's awfully quiet on here recently.

i know Natalie has a scan next week and doesn't want to tempt fate but no bleeding so looks good so hope she will be back soon
and hope Emma will be back once laptop is sorted mad i never have problems on here

i know Natalie has a scan next week and doesn't want to tempt fate but no bleeding so looks good so hope she will be back soon
and hope Emma will be back once laptop is sorted mad i never have problems on here

I've never had problems either. I couldn't not come on BnB. I'd rather be on here than on facebook!

how have you been today im just really tired today
still nothing from midwife here i want a date to look forward to
im debating telling parents soon had to tell someone i work and feel guilty that they don't know yet

how have you been today im just really tired today
still nothing from midwife here i want a date to look forward to
im debating telling parents soon had to tell someone i work and feel guilty that they don't know yet

Been alright. Hip has been hurting me. Got my MW tomorrow. Why did you have to tell someone at work?

patient with measles came in so i had to ask her to see it
she's promised not to tell but will see

patient with measles came in so i had to ask her to see it
she's promised not to tell but will see

I see.

I'm starting to get nervous about tomorrow. I hope she tries to find the HB.

don't be nervous!! will be fine what time is your app??

hi girls, im back all fixed :happydance:

i see SARAH u av been quite sick to :cry: well ive ad to pack me an my kids up an we are currently stayin at my mums, as im soooo sick, been to docs again and they are just like its part of pg etc :cry: yer i no that but gee surly not this bad, with my OH workin long hours all the time, just easyer for me to be at mums an get help with kids an stuff,

i was speakin to my antie, my mum sis.... (who now no's by the way) an she was sayin she was just like me with her twins (my cousins) she is so adement im avin twins :shrug: i duno but sumut aint rite, ive got 1 of each sex an ive neva been this sick with either of them :shrug:

ooooo twins!! Sorry to hear your still being sick can't believe they see just saying its preg and not offering you anything for it !!

not been sick today but having pulling pains instead really sore

ooooo twins!! Sorry to hear your still being sick can't believe they see just saying its preg and not offering you anything for it !!

not been sick today but having pulling pains instead really sore

they did give me sum tablets about 2 or 3 weeks ago...and are clearly not workin :cry:

go back surely there are different one you can have

im thinkin with me stayin at mums for afew days seeing if i can get into her doc's an see what they say or do?....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->