• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

seems so far away will be exactly 12 weeks
might go on amazon in a bit and order it

It'll come round in no time!

Just ordered my doppler. Should be here in 5-7 days. Hopefully quicker! I don't like the monitor I have :haha:

Hi girls just thought i wud checknin
still at mums goin home tomoz. As got m/w on tues.im feelin abit recharged i guess lol

yay for the recharge!!

i told my parents today was discussing a winter coat andbi dropped in i needed a matty one took a min for penny to drop but mum's really excited and think dad is but he doesn't say much to start with lol now ohs mum tomorrow i think

im really relieved they took it well was awful last time felt like i was a young child after a 1 night stand not married for 4 years and 27yrs old ha ha

Ive not been sick at all today n mange 3 whole meals lol. So hopefully ive ad tge worsed of it lol

no im o positive as common as they come lol but also most helpful

i had a roast beef dinner today yummy

Is that blood type? I carnt remember what i am but im sure im rare?

Just got my booking in app through for 28th aug and cant make it so waiting for someone to ring me back to get a new app Rubbish rubbish rubbish

Yes Emma. It's blood type. I'm a rare blood type too.

I just don't understand if I'll have the Anti-D again. Midwife said I'll have 1 injection at 20 something weeks. But the NHS says because I've already been sensitised from my first pregnancy, there's no point in having the injection because it won't do anything. I'll just be closely monitored.

Confused! :haha:

Hopefully Sarah, you'll get a closer appointment!

i dont know how that works to be honest Maria

im hoping it can be moved to this week but i know will be week after
woke up to 2 huge spots yuk

i dont know how that works to be honest Maria

im hoping it can be moved to this week but i know will be week after
woke up to 2 huge spots yuk

Spots.. I know that feeling. Also doesn't help that the tablets I take for pregnancy don't agree with my skin.

MS is back :cry: After 2.5 weeks of not having it, I thought it was gone.

midwife is now 5th Sept they put it back a week means i want pick dd up from her 1st nursery session hubby will but don't think i want to put it back further

was sick yesterday but just seem to feel sick with the lump if that makes sense but not stopped me eating wish it would Will be 10stone heavier by the end if this tri lol

still liking my orange and fanta

still liking my orange and fanta

I'm going blind as a bat again. 4 Sept isn't that far away!

Hubby as just brought me loads of vanilla coke.. Yum!!

I wish I could still eat. I'm hungry but nothing takes my fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->