• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Was just guna write shud of been meetin my baby today :-( oh well couple more.days of cookin an she wil b here :) x

2 sleeps will fly by

Well I cant get any strong pain relief GP has no appointments for today NOT impressed
I rang physio and they said earliest will be 2nd week in April I will be 39 weeks by then so I played the im staff card and they are ringing me back today see what they can do
I can hardly move cant cope till April
Wish my parents were not away hate being so alone I could pop in to MIL but she has enough on her plate at the mo without me crying on her otherwise I would shes like my 2nd mum
Baby is wiggling so I keep telling it to flip lol not listened so far haha
I really want a bath but scared to get one while im alone in case I get stuck in it and I cant stand in the shower it hurts just having a good sulk and moan today sorry

U sulk an moan away all u like huni :-( if i wwas close by i wud cum rnd ha. My mu lives about an hour away frm me welll my whole family does. But sjje came home with me yesterday an stayin now until afew days after baby born aswell. So thats nice for me (doesnt help u tho lol) im so restless today an body achein all over. Think im guna try for a nap. An hopein oter half is home thursday night well he bloody better be :-( xx

Morning girlies!

Keep yourself busy Emma then those 2 days will fly past!

There isn't much you can do for SPD Sarah. But as soon as baby is born, it goes. Well mine has. Hopefully yours will too!

Afternoon maria. Hows u an ur little lady doin?? As elissa been yet bet she is over the moon my friend cumin rnd soon me my mum and friend avin lunch. Then tomoz just guna go throw bags and house work etc. Then with hosp been nearly an hour away when kids finsh school tomoz we all of to stay at my mums ready for the big day haha. Xx

I had a half decent sleep last night hubby gave me his pillows as well as the ones I'm using was so well propped up was great till I needed a wee ha ha
I know there's not much that can help think I'm just in a bad place mentally at the mo
Saying that I feel a bit better today got a different type of pain today feels like baby moving down so that needs to stop right now before it gets stuck breech

Are you home Maria? Did you get the keys and did the move start

Have a nice lunch Emma an hour must feel like forever when you need to pop to your mum's

Mum text before asking if I was ok told her was fab can't let her worry while on holiday will save that for Sat ha ha

Ok totally off every topic how long do I boil an egg for so I can decorate it for preschool and do I take the egg out of the shell or leave it whole

We're fine thanks. Just trying to get the hang on this breastfeeding malarky!

Yup, we're home. Came home yesterday. Gave birth and everything was fine so all we had to do was wait to see if I needed another Anti-D, which I did and then wait for discharge papers.

Meant to get the keys yesterday but that didn't happen :haha: So I don't know when we'll be getting them now. We're not even packed, not one box :haha:

On the topic of the egg, I have no idea!

its abit of a travel hun, so dnt see her often coz the car journey with the kids an b a night mare haha

AS FOR EGG i think u hard boil it for like 5 mins, let it cool then out in fridge for abit, then paint, u leave the egg inside, then after use throw away hahaha

1 sleep yay so excited for you xx
How are you getting on Maria?

I feel pants very dizzy coughing lots and vomiting all night just want to sleep might see if mil can get Isobelle from pre school since I'm going dizzy

Excited!

We're getting there. Think we've finally got breastfeeding sorted.

Not long and you'll be full term then hopefully not long until we finally find out if boy or girl.

Im carnt stay of the toilet. Backend like water :-( hopein its just nerves haha. Im.also feelin very dizzy an sick. Just all worry probs. Hope i mange a couple of hors kip tonight il.b to excited haha

Sarah if u av to av a section u mite meet ur little 1 in the next 2 weeks :) unsure when ur hosp do um ours is 38weeks. But il b nearly 39wks. Carnt wait to see if u av a boy or aa girl

Maria glad ur gettin there with breastfeedin. Im defo guna give it 100% neva done it b4 so realy wana this time xxx

oh girls i realy carnt stay of the loo hope im not gettin a bug??? either that or its my clear out? haha

Well Isobelle let me sleep for 2 hrs feel bit better and now up to my eyes in glue paint eggs and chicks lol

Baby's kicks are now in diff area do might of moved again I give up can't worry about something I have no control over

I can't wait to breast feed again miss it lol just remember the 1st few days being hell but then best thing ever

Emma bet your all over the place with excitement

I was on the toilet constantly while in labour. Hope yours is just nerves!

Hope your tummy has settled down and you get some rest tonight Emma

How are you doing Maria? Is Elissa enjoying being a big sister?
Any news on keys/moving?

Well mange sum sleep my bum is sooo sore. Due to been all loo. Im up avin my last coffee i feel alot carmer today then yesterday. Il update u as soon as i can girls carnt wait to meet her. Even my kids r up up wide a bloody wake at this time haha xxx

Hope your all ready to go and there are no emergencies so your first to go down xxxx

Tired. Chloe either doesn't like the Moses basket or lying on her back. Hopefully today with getting the keys. Elissa, well I've had enough of her playing up.

How are you?

Hope everything went ok Emma. Can't wait for update and pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->