• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Well girls, I don't know whether I'll be speaking to you in the morning..

05:15 - My waters have just gone with a pop. Exactly like Elissa's did.. And in bed!
05:45 - Slight contractions

Yay good luck Maria update when you can xxxx

I hope you both realise when you are having cuddles with your babies at the weekend I will still be here talking to myself for weeks ha ha

Oh Maria hope you got your phone sorted last night!!

This Easter scene is a nightmare she keeps having ideas turning very complicated

This Easter scene is a nightmare she keeps having ideas turning very complicated

well i did reply back to ur first 1 sarah but hasnt cum on for sum reason?, got all my bloods an swops done ready for friday , also got my drugs an do's an dont leaflet haha, all seems abit realy now :)

didnt av (doppler scan) done coz apprently they dnt do it after 36weeks?? but did av a little scan done to check water around baby, and she was waveing at me was soooooo cute properly wavein i cud of cryed haha all the midwifes dnt understand why im not havin it done 2moz none of um can get there head around it, they sed they aint had that befor!! and they also sed baby has got her head it the right place to go into labor etc, shame i carnt have her normaly, i think she is layed on a nerve of sumthing the pains in my top thigh an grone area is unreal cud barely walk out the hosp :( gud job my mum was there,

hope maria is doin ok and neva no she mite be sat cuddle her baby :)

Well I have just spent the last 2 hrs crying seen mw she says baby is now breech was head down last app
my spd is so sore she asked Dr to prescribe pain relief they just rang and gave Paracetamol seriously do they not think I have been taking that regular for last week told them to bin it as I have never heard of anything so pointless she didn't sound happy but seriously*Going to ring mw office now for when she finishes clinic*
Got an app for Monday to see position then and then its scan and ?? Section she mentioned it already so think my plan is out the window

paracetamol are they havin a bloody laugh!!! yer defo ring m/w back up, arw no for baby now been breech, my lo went breech sure about the same weeks as u but she is now head down an ready, on the plus side if u need a section at least ul av her a bit early an wont av to long to wait, to meet baby :)

I think if still breech next week I'm just going to ask for section I don't fancy a breech back to back vaginal birth in the slightest

Well spoke to me she was not happy
I have to go to the day unit tomorrow see if they can help if not I will just pop into the ward and get some from a Dr there

I'm fine :)

Chloe was born at 07:52 this morning. 2 hour and 12 min labour. Only just made it to hospital in time. I walked through the door and she was already coming out. 2 pushes and she was out. No pain relief. Will do birth story tonight hopefully and I'll post a picture.

WOW that was close arw well done u huni :) carnt wait to see pics arw im smilein frm ear to ear for u so glad its all over an u av ur little princess :)

Not long left for you!

Oh and Sarah, I'm not going anywhere until you've had your little one and then I still ain't going anywhere!

same here sarah, we will still be here, where wil ur birth story be hun when u do it? how u feelin maria, xx

I'll post it in third tri. I'm fine. Just a little tired. Might have to take some paracetamol later for the after pains but I'm coping at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->