• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Bit happier I won my fight with the drs and got to see the really fit dr ha ha so got some better pain relief just need to get rid of this cough now

Swaddle tight really tight that helped with isobelle

Hope you were 1st emma

You're not allowed to swaddle anymore. She's one whingey baby today. Doesn't want to come off the boob either.

Glad you got better pain relief.

That's rubbish we swaddle in work all the time!!

And physio is now on Wed at least I will be seen

Your milk must be changing so she's getting what she can remember that day well

Hope your ok Emma not too sore and enjoying lots of cuddles with your little girl xx

Hi girls well i was sopose to be 1st. Then changed to 2nd. Then ended up been 4th :-( dnt ak llong story. Baby courtney (we think is her name nt 100%) was finaly born at 12:13 in the.afternoon weighin 6lb 8oz she is perfect in everyway. Wil get a pic up soon as i can. But omg i wud rather give birth natural then av a section it was horrid
an i cud feel so much pain in my chest area. I told them.so they ad to top me up it was arwful. Neva again. They did say tho with me been skinny thats probsb why it was abit rough. And im only just realy feelin better now after all this time :-( speak soon giirls xxxxx

Yay! Congratulations! Nice name and good weight. 1oz off being the same as Chloe. Can't wait to see pic.

Just you now Sarah!

Yeah just me no signs of anything so be ready to be 16th or after
Got my MW app tomorrow to see what position baby is in i know its not head down as i can feel something in my right side of pelvis/hip so thinks its diagonal but which way up i have no idea mum wants to come to the MW with me tomorrow not sure why but she does guess it will be nice to have someone there if it is still breech may cry and wont look like such a looser driving on my crying lol

Hope you're doing ok Emma and its not too sore now I saw a few sections as part of my training and hated everyone looked awful from my side of the screen
Are you managing to feed her?

Are you ok Maria has the packing/moving started? would be lovely to unpack to set the room up as you want but can imagine its going to be a total nightmare! Hows the feeding going has your milk come in properly now and did you survive the day3/4 constant feeding i just remember calling it day 4 from hell i cried all day and couldn't do anything as had dd attached like all day

Ordered a Chinese last night for my parent as a anniversary meal i couldn't face sitting in the restaurant but they do take out glad i didn't sit in i ate about a 3rd of my meal before i was full then felt sick at least i could go hide and feel sorry for myself ha ha

Nope. No packing or moving has been done. Luckily the landlord understands. Yup, milk is in. Soaking up breast pads. She constantly wants to be attached at night. I no longer know what sleep is - No joke. I've had about 8-10 hours sleep since she's been born. I end up falling asleep with her on me, which I really don't want to do but I don't realise I've done it till I wake. As soon as I put her in the Moses basket, she cries. I'm just so tired.

I'm sure your little one will be here soon. Have you got everything?

Hi girls sorry not been on not been to well. As for the pain side im.not to bad plenty of drugs for that. But the tablets been mkin me ill :-( we got home about half 8 lastnight. So much bettter been in ur own bed she is just so gud. She on breast for a gud 40 mins but jalf way throw i do tk her of for a wind or change just to wake her up again so bout 30/40 mins in total so she gets a gud feed then thats it til about 3/4 hours later so realy gud girl an im.gettin plenty of rest :) wil try n upload pic but unsure how to on my fone xxx

Emma - Glad your home and doing well keep taking them drugs lol Glad she is feeding well

MW was running late by 45 mins NOT impressed! shes not sure where baby is thinks its head down but slightly to the side so she has booked me into the hospital tomorrow at 1:30 for another check up and a scan to see exactly what is going on
Im quite happy with that as had been saying that i think baby is trying to get out my hip lol she also measured me never had that done before but she said im slightly ahead but didnt say exactly what i was measuring HB was good and strong at 130bpm
See what tomorrow brings

Spent a fortune today in mothercare but now fully equipped for baby and some lol Mum wouldn't stop buying kept saying its coz i wouldn't let her buy anything for Isobelle she wants to buy this now means my wardrobe will benefit once i have had baby YAY

Glad everything seems ok. I'm sure all will be fine tomorrow. I did wonder whether you would finally get sorted :haha:

I wil get these pics up an do my "that was it" haha everytime i go to do it sum1 turns up lol an for sum reason the pics on my fone wont load up says they r to big!! So il defo get on laptop tomoz an do ot. Glad everything is goin ok sarah. And god carnt belive chloe is 6 days old already goin to quick xx

Mum basically blackmailed me with lunch if we go baby shopping lol

Yup, she's 1 week old tomorrow. Will be looking for your story tomorrow.

Well at least you're sorted now Sarah!

:)

Attachments

• baby courtney.jpg
    baby courtney.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • baby courtney 1.jpg
    baby courtney 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • baby courtney going home.jpg
    baby courtney going home.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
thank you so much sarah im over the moon with her, i dnt sleep on a night, not coz she is awake, its because i carnt stop lookin at her hahahaha

carnt wait to meet ur LO not long now xx

Feels like I have forever to go
Got scan in an hr I feel so sick head is killing me just want to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back