• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Gorgeous Emma.

Would upload my 1 week pp pic but I don't have laptop at the moment but will do asap. I've lost 2 stone and I'm down 2 dress sizes. Hubby had to go out and buy me some underwear as mine kept falling down :haha: I now weigh lighter than what I did before I got pregnant :dance:

How was the scan Sarah?

Just got back everything is fine baby is def head down no mistaking it and its not spine to spine which is all good means I can still have waterbirth at this point
Baby was so active in scan and has not stopped since
Got my aromatherpy oils to start using as well slowly to start with as prob won't do much till 38/39 weeks

Maria that's fab about the weight loss bet your made up I'm not expecting anything like that
Popped into work while I was at the hospital they all said I looked huge and wouldn't make it 3 weeks hoping I don't go over

Im really excited about the birth now i know thats mad but really cant wait hipe i get the water birth or at least the option to try it knowing me i will hate it and ask to get out

check u out maria with the weight loss.....me on the other hand is hopeing to keep some of my weight i look so much healthier with abit of weight on me xx

Hi girls how we doin?? Im so proud of my self an courtney. As u both no ive nrva brestfed befor an it was abit of a fear of mine but so far so gud. She feeds every 3-4 hours durin day an on a night see been avin a feed at 3am then thats been it since about 9 am. I no its only early days an things can change but so far so gud :) xx

Evening girls. Chloe's weight is up and down so we're in and out of hospital every other day getting her weighed. I have to breastfeed, express and formula feed although I'm trying not to use the formula. She's finally sleeping in her moses basket and not on me! I miss my bump and being pregnant :( I would say not the pain but my SPD is back :(

Well done on the breastfeeding Emma.

Any signs yet Sarah?!

No nothing this baby won't be coming till after 16th its very comfy where it is ha ha
Well done Emma just remember the growth spurts where it will feel like she's never off you while she's getting more milk in

why are they weighing her already Maria? We doubt weigh till day 10 to give time to get close to birth weight
make sure your eating right and getting enough cals
don't give formula if you don't want to just express to show them you are producing milk but keep putting her on she can get way more milk than any pump can
if you need to chat I'm hereIwas the feeding link nurse in work well guess I still am ha ha

They keep weighing her cause she keeps losing weight. She put weight on yesterday but lost it again today. I don't feel like I'm producing a lot of milk plus it don't help that as soon as I put her on the boob, she'll feed for 5-10 mins then fall asleep. I just hate my boobs right now!

How's the feeding going Emma hope its still going well

Has chloe put weight on Maria?

Well I'm 38/40 tomorrow still no signs of anything been on my ball a lot as it helps with the spd pain but think I over did it yesterday very sore today
Well cot is up mattress coming Thursday so will wash everything and get ready make the cot etc

I'm going to have a baby this month yay

C'mon baby! I'm getting impatient!

Yeah, she's put weight on but still not up to birth weight.

I'm just saying the 26th in my head as they will induce at 10 days over

Have they told you what the % of weight loss is?
Are you still feeding her yourself?
Have you moved house yet?

She's still in the 10%. That's all I know. Yeah, still on the boob but she falls asleep after 10 mins so I top up with EBM.

No, haven't moved. Might have lost the house as money got stolen out of our account so couldn't pay the one months rent and deposit on Saturday. Oh and get this, you know I told you our landlord had passed away. Well he hasn't. Letting agent was lying out of his arse. The reason we know he hasn't passed is our neighbour is best friends with our landlord and told us yesterday he's still alive. Hubby is not happy and is now seeking legal advice.

I swear I replied to this last night but phone died at same time

Would the bank help with the new land lord and show them the paperwork they must understand this happens

I can't believe they lied and killed someone off in their lie how sick is that
Hope you get something sorted soon

I'm 38/40 today yay still nothing though think I'm going to be symptom spotting like the 2ww lol
Well dd is in half term for 2 weeks as well so no resting which is prob a good thing to help get this baby out just need to work out how to keep dd entertained she needs to be doing something all the time

Hi girls sorry not been on much been crazy here with visits all the time. Then everytime i try an post a comment it bloody crashes on me :-(

Ciurtney only been wweigh onces since birth. She went down to 6.4 midwife cumin today so hopfuly she wil weigh her again today. Still breastfeedin. She doin realy well yesterday she did feed every 2 hours but im not complaining as she as done so well.

Cum on baby sarah we all waitin to meet u :)

Nah nothing this baby will not be here before the 16th id put money on it
No tightening nothing

arw cum on baby PLEASE HURRY lol i carnt belive how time drags when ur pregnant but when they here it flys by courtney was 2 weeks yesterday x

I have woken up this morning so hungry its mad in fact I think my tummy woke me up shouting feed me lol
Weighed myself this morning I'm up 20lb from the start so not as bad as it could be but really not happy will see what I weigh after baby

Going the salon in a bit for waxing and my nails then off to parents for dads birthday meal they are having curry I'm gutted love a good curry but everytime I have tried to have one since being preg I'm ill and can't take more than a mouthful

Im gettin my eye brows waxed n tinted n nails done nxt week carnt wait. Happy birthday to ur dad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->