3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Still nothing

How are you both doing?

Maria hope you hot the house&bank issues sorted

Nope. Still trying to sort things. We're now in the process of selling the business.

Have you had any signs?

wot a whirled wind its been for u maria ;( carnt belive u r now sellin ur business is they no way u can keep it, such a shame xx

Nothing at all not even a bh! Give up lol

Can't believe what a stressful time your having when you should be enjoying chloe
How's her weight doing?

It's the business that's causing the problem. Streamline (card machine) owes us thousands of pounds and I'm talking high thousands. It's the business account that got money stolen from it and this is like the 5th time it's happened. Hubby has just had enough. We've got a buyer and should hopefully be sold by the end of the week.

I have no idea about Chloe's weight. Last week at the HV, she put a little weight on.

How will you get your money back? Will it have to go legal?

They were supposed to give us the money weeks ago but sent it to the wrong person so now they have to find the person they sent it to and try and get it back.

Finally have laptop back for the time being. Just wanted to share these pictures with you two. My 7 day PP pic and my little girly snoozing in her moses basket and snuggling with her bunny rabbit thingy.. I have no idea what it's called!

How are you both feeling?

Attachments

• 7 days PP.jpg
    7 days PP.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20130322_195411.jpg
    20130322_195411.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • WP_20130406_001.jpg
    WP_20130406_001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
She's beautiful and you look fab

Had my mw app today she said baby was big!!! 1st person to say that so ignoring that comment !!
She said baby's head is well down and in my notes says ceph 3/5 so I think that is 3/5 free so 2/5 engaged??
Been getting loads of pressure on Sunday and bouncing on my ball for hours tonight pressure is quite bad so hope I can bounce baby out lol

Isobelle came into my room thud morning said right mummy lets get dressed we are going for a long walk this baby needs to hurry up the mw said
I'm just hoping she didn't hear the option of have sex! Don't think I can explain that one

This made me laugh haha bless her.... How u feelin??

Right girls 3rd baby and again ive escaped stretch marks not got a single 1 whoop whoop nut u no that line u get frm belly button down to rudies?? Well mine actualy goes UP frm belly botton to my boobies???????? Neva had that befor realy hope it fades or sumut!!!!!!

Just jet washed the back so all ready for nice weather so I can sit out could do with a nap now ha ha

I'm covered in stretch marks but had some before I was preg due to weight so doesn't bother me really

I'm covered in stretch marks too. I don't think there is a part of my body that doesn't have them thanks to Elissa :haha: But they don't bother me and my hubby still loves my body.

Did you go for that long walk Sarah?

No walk jet washed the back asked if Isobelle wanted to go to town but she said no so chilled in bed back is sore from the jetwash
Town tomorrow it'd a 20min walk there so should be a good hrs walk at least
And I'm Isobelle free Friday ad sil having her all day hubby dropping her off at 8 and she's staying for lunch and dinner won't know what to do with myself

Going to put my bag together properly on Friday
Clothes are all washed think I have everything in ready

arw come on baby sarah ur all cooked now so please just come haha

Well my sister went to a and e last night with swollen feet they have kept her in as her heart rate was 30 and temp 33 she has to have a heart scan asap and she's wired up to heart machine which is linked to nurses station so not a great night then went to the car and someone has broken in they emptied everything out took nothing there was only cds in there really and no damage no idea how they got in but glad there is no damage

So not having the best start to the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"