• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Hi ladies.

Ccmummy - not long until scan date must be exciting!!

Redbutterfly - which Doppler did you get? I'm tempted by one for when Isobel can hear her brother/sister.

:hi: Rah!

I had my scan today from my bleed over a week ago. All is ok an heartbeat was seen. Photo isn't great!

Emma, nope not got the letter through the post yet. Wish it would hurry up!!

Natalie, I got the LoveBaby Fetal Doppler. Got it off Ebay for £20. You get free gel and free charger. The seller has loads.

i wonder why ur m/w didnt book it there an then like they did me? i hope u get it soon chick xx

i wonder why ur m/w didnt book it there an then like they did me? i hope u get it soon chick xx

Cause down here, MW's don't book it themselves. They send a letter off to the hospital where you'll have your scan and then the hospital sends you a letter telling you when your scan is.

yer thats how it use to be here, u got scan in post but its all changed now!!!
well i hope it cums soon xx

think my OH is avin sum craving tonight...hahaha all he keeps sayin is i wont KFC but its not the chickhen he wants its the batter around it lol bless him

think my OH is avin sum craving tonight...hahaha all he keeps sayin is i wont KFC but its not the chickhen he wants its the batter around it lol bless him

Bless. I got this thing for salt and vinegar discos. No cravings for you yet?

Oh KFC sounds good!!

I'm drinking lots if fruit juice like orange juice etc. and cheese & mustard sandwiches!!!

HI WILL U POST LINK TO THAT DOPPPLER HUN THANK YOU XX:thumbup:

HI WILL U POST LINK TO THAT DOPPPLER HUN THANK YOU XX:thumbup:

Here you go

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LoveBaby...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3cc2ca0957

Hubbys just gone to pick mine up from the post office.

thanks hun oooo how excitin lol, u tryin it out 2day, i bet u pick it up real easy with that 1 if u could with ur other 1 xx

thanks hun oooo how excitin lol, u tryin it out 2day, i bet u pick it up real easy with that 1 if u could with ur other 1 xx

Yup.. Taking him a long time to get home though.. He better not have opened it :haha:

let us know Maria i might get one Fri when i have money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->