3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Lol it works lovely girls. Found the HB in like a second. I now know where baby likes to lie. It took a day to get here. I ordered it Monday and it got here Tuesday morning.

Lol it works lovely girls. Found the HB in like a second. I now know where baby likes to lie. It took a day to get here. I ordered it Monday and it got here Tuesday morning.

cool so mine mite be here 2moz then x

Right im ordering mine friday night and will be here tuesday ready for my day off wont order before as i wont be able to use it and will annoy me knowing its at home ha ha

got that sickly feeling again all day nothing is shifting it
i have had what feels like 50lts of orange but still thirsty :(

If you ordered it before 4pm then yes, should be here tomorrow. But I do live closer to where it came from.

Elissa keeps pointing at the doppler and going "baby".

Hope you feel better soon Sarah.

arw bless her, i tk it she knows?....i carnt wait to tell kids not long now x

not to bad, was this morning tho, ad a nap this afternoon with dd an woke up feelin much better x

ok so whats an were is the best place for me to start lookin for hb when it cums, ive neva used 1 b4 x

did u see my last comment? x

Sorry, maybe I should start wearing my glasses, lol.

I started 2 inches down from my belly button and SLOWLY moved it in circles. My baby lies to the right of my belly button, like an inch or so. I actually watched a few videos on youtube, lol.

i wonder how early it can be picked up

ok hun thank you hopefully mine will come today x

just checked ebay an it only got dispatch today so wont be here today :(

ok so it has cum 2day which as confused me lol, anyways tryed it out an on my left side near my hip bone just in abit towards my belly they is this fast swiss swiss swiss, but also on my right side same postion as my left side they is also the same swiss swiss hmmmm how shud it sound like hahahaha

ok so it has cum 2day which as confused me lol, anyways tryed it out an on my left side near my hip bone just in abit towards my belly they is this fast swiss swiss swiss, but also on my right side same postion as my left side they is also the same swiss swiss hmmmm how shud it sound like hahahaha

It should sound likes horses galloping.

Got my scan letter today. 7 Sept.

yer it does sound like that haha cudnt think how to discribe it haha

and yey for scan date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member