• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

hiya working yest and today but thought id pop and say a quick hi!!

how are you doing with the hb are you both finding it/them (Emma) ok??

Nat did you order one?

i haven't yet but will soon i think only 6 weeks so still very early
got a lot of stretching going on and eating dive lollys like they ae hoingbout of fashion when im at home lol mega tired though could sleep for ever

im ok had a gud day yesterday, followed by a shit sicky day today :( kids av just gone to the gran-parents for the weekend so peice an quite for me hehehe

Evening girls!

Geez, is my belly stretching today! Very uncomfortable.

And I really want some wedges. But I don't have any and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to cook them :haha:

hi
hope you all ok
wont really be in line till Tuesday working sun and mon
spent most of today asleep or being sick i preferred the sleeping bit though

bless i had a gud day again today yey, even went out shopping hahaha

That's fab ccmummy!

Rah, no not ordered one. Waiting until 12wks.

The morning or all day sickness is here! Travel sour lemon sweets are seem to be working at moment. I think this pregnancy is going to be worse than last time!

arw :( im not to bad tonight thank you, been out with the famo for a lovely meal an manged to eat mine this time hehehe

whats up with u huni?

arw :( im not to bad tonight thank you, been out with the famo for a lovely meal an manged to eat mine this time hehehe

whats up with u huni?

I've just had enough of my daughter. I swear I have the worst behaved child!! And don't even get me started on the dogs!! The husband so far has survived. He brought me banoffee muffins earlier so he's alright :haha:

What did you have?

whats up with u huni?

I've just had enough of my daughter. I swear I have the worst behaved child!! And don't even get me started on the dogs!! The husband so far has survived. He brought me banoffee muffins earlier so he's alright :haha:

What did you have?

haha glad he has survived lol

this time i only had a lasange (how ever u spell it lol) with salad an garlic bread, but manged to eat the whole thing :happydance:

oooohhhh and as for kids dnt get me started lol i so carnt wait for school to re-open ive ad enough now haha

Hi been working all day been busy as well, idiots at creamfields taking drugs

im just tired in again tomorrow wish i could nap in work lol
my tastes are all over the place sweet chilli crisps suddenly making my mouth tingle and salt and vinegar twirl crisps with sour cream and chive dip yummy lol

whats up with u huni?

What did you have?

haha glad he has survived lol

this time i only had a lasange (how ever u spell it lol) with salad an garlic bread, but manged to eat the whole thing :happydance:

oooohhhh and as for kids dnt get me started lol i so carnt wait for school to re-open ive ad enough now haha

10 days until Elissa starts Pre-School :happydance: It's only for 2.5 hours, Monday and Friday afternoon until she gets used to it but at least it's sometime to myself.

I want your dinner :haha:

i realy wanted a prawn cocktail for my starter but we aint allowed are we???.....so ad to av galic mushrooms insted x

Isobelle starts on Wed 5th Sept mornings that week then all day Mon and wed with thurs Fri am
dont know when she will start the all day but if up to her will be sooner than later

Isobelle starts on Wed 5th Sept mornings that week then all day Mon and wed with thurs Fri am
dont know when she will start the all day but if up to her will be sooner than later

We're going to up her days when it's government funded. And I can't wait!

well just a short visit girls, im tired out, good night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->