• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

evening!!! home from work finally

really tired and been so hungry today its shocked me never had dinner till 9 coz looking after a poorly baby in work so didn't help

how are you ? heard heartbeat today

really tired and been so hungry today its shocked me never had dinner till 9 coz looking after a poorly baby in work so didn't help

how are you ? heard heartbeat today

Tired. Fell asleep on the sofa earlier. Have I heard heartbeat?

yeah have you heard babies heartbeat today? don't know where the rest of the sentence went must of been in my head lol

im talking myself outfit buying one think i will be on it all time

just asked hubby if its ok were not having sex very often he just said well yeah your either asleep or sucking ice lollys coz your sick bless him
he agreed def not like this with Isobelle

his brothers invited us out Friday for his 30th birthday good job im working next day there is excuse for not drinking now to explain any vomiting hmmm

yeah have you heard babies heartbeat today? don't know where the rest of the sentence went must of been in my head lol

im talking myself outfit buying one think i will be on it all time

just asked hubby if its ok were not having sex very often he just said well yeah your either asleep or sucking ice lollys coz your sick bless him
he agreed def not like this with Isobelle

his brothers invited us out Friday for his 30th birthday good job im working next day there is excuse for not drinking now to explain any vomiting hmmm

No I haven't. I've put the doppler away in a draw :haha: Hubby and I aren't DTD very often. I give in every now and again just to satisfy him but I have to remind him not to get carried away and to be gentle :haha:

i think he feels very neglected feel bad but tough really lol will buy him a drink next weekend

will have to

think this is the latest i have been up in a week lol

will have to

think this is the latest i have been up in a week lol

I don't go to bed until 11. Wish it could be earlier but hubby don't shut shop until 10. And then he has to faff around with food :growlmad: And then to try and get him to stop piss arsing around on his phone in bed is a nightmare! :growlmad::growlmad:

just got back from bingo me an afew of the girls decided to go at last min..what a laugh...

BUT WHATS ON MY MIND NOW ISNT....i dnt no wether to be THANKFULL or WORRIED, ive add afew gud days now, not been sick at all???????????? i hope everything is ok :shrug:

ALSO WHY AV WE BEEN MOVED OUT OF THE 1ST TRI AND INTO THE GROUPS AN DISSIONS FORUM

its ok Emma i have it for you thought id give you a night out lol

its ok Emma i have it for you thought id give you a night out lol

LOL OR THANK YOU SO MUCH LOL

did u notice we aint in 1st tri now, our thread is in pregnancy groups an duisssions room now?

no didn't notice i click through subscribed threads when did that get moved

duno hun ive only just noticed it i go on user cp....to find us lol

well def paying for my 'late night' lol had a nap and im in bed already also freezing no one else is though so not allowed heating on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->