• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

well i cudnt wait any longer for a pic, to show off....so told rest of family an the kids tonight, kids are over the moon, both arguein aready 1 wants a girl other wants a boy :haha::haha:

sed to my DS you do no this means when it poo's u av to change it...his reply was a shock...'' thats ok mummy i dnt mind' :haha::haha:

well i feel much better now, guess i was just annoyed for the lack of information an no picture :dohh:, plus just realy wana no excatly how far i am aswell :haha:

How old's your son again?

How did your family react?

my son is 8 hun
an famo are all over the moon for us aswell
my DD whos 5 had to kiss my belly b4 she went to bed :haha:

ive been lookin for my camera for weeks to tk an update bump pic, an i carnt find it anywere!!! im hopein ive not left it on beach or out durin school hoils ?????

Gaviscon *ucking Gaviscon and stupid Dr tried to tell me there is nothing i can have for sickness!!! i gave her a list as per policy in the hospital where i work she still said no and offered to sign me off work for as long as i want
well that's not going to help the sickness is it sitting at home will still be sick stupid bint
im fuming said will try the Gaviscon and will book back in which i will do tomorrow
cried a the way home i was that mad

well i cudnt wait any longer for a pic, to show off....so told rest of family an the kids tonight, kids are over the moon, both arguein aready 1 wants a girl other wants a boy :haha::haha:

sed to my DS you do no this means when it poo's u av to change it...his reply was a shock...'' thats ok mummy i dnt mind' :haha::haha:

well i feel much better now, guess i was just annoyed for the lack of information an no picture :dohh:, plus just realy wana no excatly how far i am aswell :haha:

my son is 8 hun

ive been lookin for my camera for weeks to tk an update bump pic, an i carnt find it anywere!!! im hopein ive not left it on beach or out durin school hoils ?????

If you don't mind me asking, what are your childrens names? You know ours :haha:

Can you not use your phone camera?

Here's mine

Attachments

• 11wks.jpg
    11wks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1

my son is 8 hun

If you don't mind me asking, what are your childrens names? You know ours :haha:

Can you not use your phone camera?

Here's mine

sorry hun thought i already told them?? charlie and chelsea

i can yer but wont bloody upload my fone fooked needs all updatein an stuff :dohh:

Gaviscon *ucking Gaviscon and stupid Dr tried to tell me there is nothing i can have for sickness!!! i gave her a list as per policy in the hospital where i work she still said no and offered to sign me off work for as long as i want
well that's not going to help the sickness is it sitting at home will still be sick stupid bint
im fuming said will try the Gaviscon and will book back in which i will do tomorrow
cried a the way home i was that mad

bless you hun il send u my tablets :haha: bag of shit anyway :haha:

god girls we all goin throw it this time round aint we :hugs:

Nice names.

Aw, I wanted to see a bump :sad1:

Sarah, go kick that womans arse! I would of! What the hell is gaviscon going to do?!

il av a gud luck tomoz if not il try get 1 with web cam 2moz x

il av a gud luck tomoz if not il try get 1 with web cam 2moz x

Nick OH's phone :haha:

I feel fine, lol. Only had sickness for that one week, ages ago. Only problem I have is my back as I have a back problem anyway and it gets worse during pregnancy.

everytime i think about it i get so angry i even said its not reflex its sickness hormonal sickness but she didnt listen

Drs don't listen. They think they know best when really, they know fuck all!!

Just got my second scan date through the post. It's not until the 20 Sept. By then I will be 12+5 so hopefully all will be clear enough for sonographer to see.

your scan day b4 mine hehehe, took pic with web cam, my bump not realy grown at all, but its my sides and arse are huge so im thinkin maybe a girl?? as i didnt realy get bump with chelsea, i just put wieght on all over if u get me hahah

Attachments

• bump 11th.jpg
    bump 11th.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
there is only 1 preg pic of me with Isobelle at 36 weeks so im hoping to do the same this time ha ha

your 2nd scans are helping my 1st pass quicker something to look forward to between

Gaviscon is not working so far bet your as shocked as i am by that stupid Dr might book into a and e while im working there tomorrow get a decent Dr to help

Ahem.. Your boobs look bigger too.. But there's a little bump there!

I didn't think gaviscon would work, stupid Dr!

Feel free to post an earlier bump pic Sarah.. :haha:

may boobies are bloody huge an are absolutely PAINFUL as hell :( ive got a d cup bra on and they are still hang out the front look i like ive got 4 boobies better go get measured again lol but i used to have big boobies all my family are very slim but huge boobies haha but when i ad the kids i lost mine went down to a bloody a cup, they was shagy strecthy everything they was horried so i expect them to get huge x

SARAH i wud defo get seen at work, i carnt belive the dr haha and yes cum on sarah post a pic hahaha

may boobies are bloody huge an are absolutely PAINFUL as hell :( ive got a d cup bra on and they are still hang out the front look i like ive got 4 boobies better go get measured again lol but i used to have big boobies all my family are very slim but huge boobies haha but when i ad the kids i lost mine went down to a bloody a cup, they was shagy strecthy everything they was horried so i expect them to get huge x

SARAH i wud defo get seen at work, i carnt belive the dr haha and yes cum on sarah post a pic hahaha

Mine aren't that painful. I get a sharp pain in the left nipple every now and then. Bloody hurts. All my family are small in the boobie department. I was small until I had Elissa, I went up a few sizes and stayed big as they never went back to the cup size I was before. And now I'm pregnant again, I've gone up 2 sizes! So now I'm the biggest. I don't want them to shrink and I doubt hubby does either!

After 4 weeks of not having a cooker.. I now have a cooker! And tomorrow I'm going to cook everyone's favourite!

arw im watchin one born twins an mutli's arw :( just dnt realise all the risk's do u x

Morning.

I have an emergency Dr's appointment this morning. Those mosquitos bites on my leg look infected and cover most of my calf muscle. They itch and hurt so much I want to cut my leg off :cry:

Morning.

I have an emergency Dr's appointment this morning. Those mosquitos bites on my leg look infected and cover most of my calf muscle. They itch and hurt so much I want to cut my leg off :cry:

bless u, let me no how u get on :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->