3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Morning.

I have an emergency Dr's appointment this morning. Those mosquitos bites on my leg look infected and cover most of my calf muscle. They itch and hurt so much I want to cut my leg off :cry:

bless u, let me no how u get on :hugs:

Dr says they're not infected. He's told me to take paracetamol for the pain and given me some cream for the itch. But I've got to keep an eye on it to make sure the redness doesn't spread anymore. If it does, I've got to go straight back.

Other than that, I've had one crap nights sleep. Hardly slept and then had countless amounts of sleep paralysis :growlmad::growlmad:

Morning.

I have an emergency Dr's appointment this morning. Those mosquitos bites on my leg look infected and cover most of my calf muscle. They itch and hurt so much I want to cut my leg off :cry:

Dr says they're not infected. He's told me to take paracetamol for the pain and given me some cream for the itch. But I've got to keep an eye on it to make sure the redness doesn't spread anymore. If it does, I've got to go straight back.

Other than that, I've had one crap nights sleep. Hardly slept and then had countless amounts of sleep paralysis :growlmad::growlmad:

glad they are not infected hun
im realy strugglin to sleep on a night i just get over then need to be up for a wee, an so on, im avin to sleep alot durin the day insted :( but then i get headsches frm that :(
ad abit of a funny turn earlier, just got in frm school run, an thought i was guna faint i cud feel every pulse in my body pulseing away, my mouth went so dry, my body shakein, realy thought i was either guna pass out or have a fit, i had to lay down an eat sum toast while layin down, then i fell to sleep was scary :cry: oh was here thankfully

Morning.

glad they are not infected hun
im realy strugglin to sleep on a night i just get over then need to be up for a wee, an so on, im avin to sleep alot durin the day insted :( but then i get headsches frm that :(
ad abit of a funny turn earlier, just got in frm school run, an thought i was guna faint i cud feel every pulse in my body pulseing away, my mouth went so dry, my body shakein, realy thought i was either guna pass out or have a fit, i had to lay down an eat sum toast while layin down, then i fell to sleep was scary :cry: oh was here thankfully

Sounds a little like dehydration there. Or that sounds like how I get if I don't eat. I thought my body pillow would help. It does't :haha: It's comfy when I first fall asleep then I get annoyed with it and kick it on the floor.

yer thats what everyone says av u eaten....bloody hell i carnt stop eatin, this rate il be a sumo wrestler lol, hmm maybe not drank as much as i normaly do today!!!

yer thats what everyone says av u eaten....bloody hell i carnt stop eatin, this rate il be a sumo wrestler lol, hmm maybe not drank as much as i normaly do today!!!

Drink more then!! :dohh:

I think Sarah's gone into hiding..

its on my to-do list more more more lol

didnt she say she was workin?...i carnt remember now!!
as for the pillow thing ive been usein just normal pillows, not workin great but found it better as it is liftin my leg of my belly, as i like to lay in the recovery position lol so was thinkin that qhat u got mite be better but if u think its shit i duno now haha

i carnt belive we r like only what ever weeks an we already strugglin with sleep etc, what we guna be like later on, walkin zombies lol

its on my to-do list more more more lol

didnt she say she was workin?...i carnt remember now!!
as for the pillow thing ive been usein just normal pillows, not workin great but found it better as it is liftin my leg of my belly, as i like to lay in the recovery position lol so was thinkin that qhat u got mite be better but if u think its shit i duno now haha

i carnt belive we r like only what ever weeks an we already strugglin with sleep etc, what we guna be like later on, walkin zombies lol

That was over the weekend she was working.. Oh I don't know :haha:

I lay in the recovery position too. It's not shit, it's very comfy but if I roll over, I'm going to wack hubby in the face with this stupidly long pillow, lol. And then you have that problem you get where you don't know what to do with the 'spare' arm (if you're lying on your left side, it would be the left arm). The pillow takes up it's space, lol. I'm sure I'll get used to it. This is the first time I've used one (I didn't use pillows in my first pregnancy).

For the first time since I found out I was pregnant, I actually had an afternoon nap. I was in the foulest of moods so hubby took Elissa out with him to get stock for the shop.

i av to sleep durin the day, i think im turnin into not ternal what ever its called lol, think i manged 3 hours in bed last night :( x

HIYA
I am here just about
feel so rough im feeling sick all the time and being sick several times a day and really tired just need to hurry up out of this phase and into the glowing one asap
On the good side im sleeping really well at night recovery position is the best

Is anyone else an emotional wreck? im more emotional at the mo generally but i cant stop crying really with all the hillsborough truth finally coming out
its so strange we were not directly effected but as huge Liverpool fans and coming from Liverpool the effect its having is unreal i cant even imagine what the families are going though

Emma sounds scary! keep drinking will help keep BP up xx

HIYA
I am here just about
feel so rough im feeling sick all the time and being sick several times a day and really tired just need to hurry up out of this phase and into the glowing one asap
On the good side im sleeping really well at night recovery position is the best

Is anyone else an emotional wreck? im more emotional at the mo generally but i cant stop crying really with all the hillsborough truth finally coming out
its so strange we were not directly effected but as huge Liverpool fans and coming from Liverpool the effect its having is unreal i cant even imagine what the families are going though

Emma sounds scary! keep drinking will help keep BP up xx

Emma, nocturnal. Where you sleep through the day and awake at night.. I used to be like that, when I was 18/19. Can't do it anymore, lol.

Emotional, I cried the other day at a film!! I never cry at films. Infact I never cry. But my hormones are up and down. Yesterday I bit hubbys head off for using the toilet :rofl:

hi girls just thought i wud say hi, b4 i av my nap haha, hope all well, il check in later xx

i am in so much pain
was sent home from work at 4 with sharp stabbing pains in right side so sore there is a constant dull ache there with these really bad pains where i double over and am nearly sick
hubby is fast asleep im debating going a and e
im sure they are just ligaments stretching but my god there are tears constantly in my eyes

i am in so much pain
was sent home from work at 4 with sharp stabbing pains in right side so sore there is a constant dull ache there with these really bad pains where i double over and am nearly sick
im sure they are just ligaments stretching but my god there are tears constantly in my eyes

Have you phoned your MW?

i am in so much pain

you need to get it checked out sarah, realy hope ur ok please update us when u can, :hugs:

well just woken up! Isobelle has let us sleep in lol
pain us still there but not the sharp shooting pain took today off work to rest
will see how it goes today

well just woken up! Isobelle has let us sleep in lol
pain us still there but not the sharp shooting pain took today off work to rest
will see how it goes today

are u goin to the loo ok? yer see how it goes hun, if not get intouch with M/W she mite get u in for a scan to mk sure everythings ok xx

Constipation is a bit of a bugger. I'm suffering with that at the moment :growlmad:

What side is it on Sarah? I had sharp shooting pains on my left side in the early weeks.

going the loo fine never had a problem
its right sided everyone in work was thinking appendix but i know its not that dull aches now decided if shooting starts again i will go in to a and e

seems to of improved loads :) hubby has been fab and left me to it been in bed all day just got dressed lol
new love salt and vinegar crisps deep ridge and dandelion and burdock
new hate meatballs and garlic bread dam it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"