• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

just hope they make it a bit better or at least so i can sleep and not wake ip vomiting

yer hun they may work for u, i hope they do coz i do feel ur pain an u avin to work aswell, dnt no how u do it! i couldnt get out of bed, xxx

gud luck today ,aria on ur scan :happydance: bet u carnt wait to see :baby:
what time u there carnt wait to see pic's :happydance:

arw no i carnt wait that long neva mind u hahaha...mines at 10 am thank god xx

Cant wait to see your pic this afternoon Maria

Work is a struggle not sure i will be able to keep going to be honest just taking one day at a time eating ginger snaps like the are going out of fashion hate them though but seem to be helping a tiny bit hurry up Monday

got my BILs 30th meal tonight dreading it

My scan was meant to be at 9 but i had to change to 10 coz of taking isobelle to school only 4 weeks to go ha ha

I'm quite thankful it's in the afternoon. Elissa starts school at 12.20 so it'll take my mind off her. She's never been around this many children before.

Same with Isobelle she's always been with family today is morning 3 at nursery there were more kids crying today so was a bit worried about Isobelle not wanting to go in but nope off she went i still haven't had a bye mum and her face when i pick her up is not a happy face ha ha
Monday she will be there all day 9-3 i have no idea what i am going to do all day
so far today i have done 2 washes and the oven is in a deep clean lol the house will be spotless by the end of the month

but ive been doin some searching bout this whole twin thing :haha::haha:

and the answer at the end off it all is IM CRAZY :haha:

only kidding its all pointin to twins :wacko:

and lastnight dream was crazy, i ad my scan an they sed that my baby had 3 arms, i was like dnt be stupid they must be another 1 in there, she was like nope only 1 but has 3 arms, nxt min im giving birth an out popped 2 babies, i was actually cryin in my sleep oh woke me up an they was tears runnin down my face hahaha xxx

Elissa has only ever been with family so I'll soon find out if we'll have tears.

Well Emma, you'll find out Monday.

Well after being almost 45 mins late in going in, there is only one baby in there and it's all healthy and viable. Been dated back to 11 weeks as AF was irregular so have another scan on Thursday!! Babys heartrate was 162 bpm. Not very good scan pics as it was one right little wriggler. Roll on Thursday!!

yay glad all is well and you get to see lo again next week

yey for scan an hmmm for puttin u back to 11 weeks???? how cum u gotta go back? coz ur only 11 weeks?? u guna upload pic anyway???

OMG I CUD SCREAM RITE NOW, MY SON HAS JUST THROWN A RIGHT PADDY AN KICKED ME IN MY BELLY IVE NOW GOT BELLY ACHE :cry::cry:

I got to go back so he can do all the neccessary checks that they do at 12 weeks. I thought I would get put back cause I ovulated 3 weeks after first day of AF, not the usual 2 weeks. I will upload a pic when I can get on the laptop, hopefully tomorrow.

As long as you're not bleeding, you'll be fine.

i wonder why my scan is when im 11 +4 then? as i wont be 12 weeks, its silly aint it but such a different afew days make with the growth of baby etc,

glad all is well huni, xx

What is it with pregnancy hormones?!

Hubby went and brought me a film which was kinda sad then the stupid pregnancy hormones butt in and I blubber everywhere and couldn't stop!! That so isn't me!!

What is it with pregnancy hormones?!

Hubby went and brought me a film which was kinda sad then the stupid pregnancy hormones butt in and I blubber everywhere and couldn't stop!! That so isn't me!!

bless you :hugs: x

Here you go. My little wriggler.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
arw sooo cute is that a foot i can see lol,

i see u av changed ur ticker, i carnt belive it, lol
if they put u back i wonder about me? as we think i 'o' they day after u???

arw sooo cute is that a foot i can see lol,

i see u av changed ur ticker, i carnt belive it, lol
if they put u back i wonder about me? as we think i 'o' they day after u???

There is a foot and hand in the bottom pic. Bottom pic looks like a monkey :haha:

Were your period regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->