• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

arw sooo cute is that a foot i can see lol,

i see u av changed ur ticker, i carnt belive it, lol
if they put u back i wonder about me? as we think i 'o' they day after u???

There is a foot and hand in the bottom pic. Bottom pic looks like a monkey :haha:

Were your period regular?

afew months b4 i got pg they went abit tits up, but then went pretty much back to reg....(i think) lol

arw sooo cute is that a foot i can see lol,

i see u av changed ur ticker, i carnt belive it, lol
if they put u back i wonder about me? as we think i 'o' they day after u???

There is a foot and hand in the bottom pic. Bottom pic looks like a monkey :haha:

Were your period regular?

afew months b4 i got pg they went abit tits up, but then went pretty much back to reg....(i think) lol

You should be right on track then.

god give me strengh.......i think ive ad a 24hr bug i was so ill yesterday an all night both ends :( feel bit better today, just drained now :( at least i shud sleep tonight ready 4 scan tomoz :)

god give me strengh.......i think ive ad a 24hr bug i was so ill yesterday an all night both ends :( feel bit better today, just drained now :( at least i shud sleep tonight ready 4 scan tomoz :)

Hope you're feeling better.

Excited for tomorrow?

hi chick yer i guess i am lol, im just fooked, my eyes r actually stingin im that tired, hopefully OH wil be back frm work soon an i can go bed, i do feel bad tho coz he had to be up at 3 am for work, an he was up with me allnight coz i was burnin up he kept cooloin me down with wet towels lol, so he'l be fooked to an probs wants to go bed ;(

Hope it all goes well tomorrow. I'll be on here waiting for the scan pic!

My lovely dumb dog has just pounced on my belly.. OWWY!!

I'm also completely knackered, hardly slept last night. My plan tonight is to bath and put Elissa to bed. Watch the X-Factor and fall asleep on my stupidly comfy sofa, that you can't sit on for more than 5 secs without falling asleep on it :growlmad:

arw thanks hun, we had a lovely surprise this afternoon frm family, they only just left so took my mind off it lol,

probs be after dinner b4 i update as we r gud 45 mins away frm hosp an local town so thought while we r there we guna look at afew prams aswell hehehehehe

arw thanks hun, we had a lovely surprise this afternoon frm family, they only just left so took my mind off it lol,

probs be after dinner b4 i update as we r gud 45 mins away frm hosp an local town so thought while we r there we guna look at afew prams aswell hehehehehe

Ugh.. Make me wait :hissy: :haha:

can't wait to see scan pics but you really really really need to get on just to tell us if its twins. pics can wait but i think i will pop if i have to wait lol

Oh my, I feel like crap. I have a cold and covered in mosquito bites. They're so itchy :cry:

Nearly 10 o'clock.. Good luck!

How are you feeling Sarah?

Im really tired i worked sat and sunday to come home to a poorly isobelle she had a temp of 40 but well with it if that makes sense
so shes gone into pre school today and im just sitting here waiting for a phone call to say come get her and feel quite poo myself at drs tonight so see if they will give me anything

have you put anything on the bites?

Im really tired i worked sat and sunday to come home to a poorly isobelle she had a temp of 40 but well with it if that makes sense
so shes gone into pre school today and im just sitting here waiting for a phone call to say come get her and feel quite poo myself at drs tonight so see if they will give me anything

have you put anything on the bites?

Hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

I've put some antiseptic cream on and that's stopped the itch for now.

im sooooo pissed off lol

BABY wasnt playin game an i av to go back :dohh: (yep 1 baby)

baby was layed face down in a ball an wud not move everything she tryed to do to get bean to move an it wudnt :shrug:

she carnt tell me how many weeks are am either due to not been able to measure properly,

AND THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A PIC, SED IL GET 1 NXT TIME :cry:

but nxt available app aint till the bloody 21st sept :cry::cry:

im so upset :cry:
dont get me wrong i no its healthy etc, but the women had no manners or out an i felt quite uncomfortable, an of course im slightly gutted only 1 baby :haha: i was so sure they was 2 :haha:

naughty baby!!!!
don't be upset as you said you know baby healthy
i would write a letter to the department saying how awful the lady was and how she made you feel maybe make her think next time

21st isn't that far way will fly by xx

Went and got myself a body pillow today. Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight. Got more maternity clothes on the way as none of my clothes fit now :growlmad:

well i cudnt wait any longer for a pic, to show off....so told rest of family an the kids tonight, kids are over the moon, both arguein aready 1 wants a girl other wants a boy :haha::haha:

sed to my DS you do no this means when it poo's u av to change it...his reply was a shock...'' thats ok mummy i dnt mind' :haha::haha:

well i feel much better now, guess i was just annoyed for the lack of information an no picture :dohh:, plus just realy wana no excatly how far i am aswell :haha:

well i cudnt wait any longer for a pic, to show off....so told rest of family an the kids tonight, kids are over the moon, both arguein aready 1 wants a girl other wants a boy :haha::haha:

sed to my DS you do no this means when it poo's u av to change it...his reply was a shock...'' thats ok mummy i dnt mind' :haha::haha:

well i feel much better now, guess i was just annoyed for the lack of information an no picture :dohh:, plus just realy wana no excatly how far i am aswell :haha:

How old's your son again?

How did your family react?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"