3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Scan went well. I've just proved you don't need a full bladder when having a scan. I laughed and nearly peed myself so went to the loo, 20 mins later (after being nearly 45 mins late again) had my scan and she found bubba perfectly. Well I've been put one day ahead so I'm now 12w6d and EDD is now 29 March. Baby was not co-operating and would not move, had it's back to us. Got 3 scan pics, not very good. Only one is ok but looks like baby has no feet! Was sleeping in the same position I sleep in.. Recovery :haha: Got my 16 week MW on the 12 October and 20 week scan on the 8 November.

how can they be running do late that early in the day?? all i can say is well done for not peeing yourself that's stupid to make you wait that long with a full bladder
yay for all being ok with baby im sure baby was just tired from bouncing on the toy you gave it aka a full bladder lol
20 week scan date already yay

operation toy sort out well under way but house looks like a bombs hit it ooops

how can they be running do late that early in the day?? all i can say is well done for not peeing yourself that's stupid to make you wait that long with a full bladder
yay for all being ok with baby im sure baby was just tired from bouncing on the toy you gave it aka a full bladder lol
20 week scan date already yay

You run late everywhere down here, especially when it comes to appointments. Whenever I have a Drs appointment or something like that, I never go in on time. That's exactly what I said to hubby, "why make us drink that much water if we never go in on time?!". I lost count at how many times girls went to the toilet before their scan because they've been waiting so long. I've decided that when it's my 20 week scan, I'm not going to start drinking until I'm sat down in the hospital waiting to go in!! You make your 20 week scan date when you come out of your 12 week scan. So much easier than waiting for a letter in the post!

When clearing out Elissa's toys, I just shove all of them in a box :haha: Well done to you for sorting through them!

so far the living room has only sylvanian families in it
dining roon has only the wooden kitchen and the big plactic box for the kitchen, and paints and farm bit
Her room is a bomb site
our room has all the 'baby' toys that she doesnt want
the bin is full of crap that i threw while she fell asleep pmsl

She has 16 baby dolls!!!!

She asked me before for a baby a real one !!!! i said she could see her cousin hes only 10 months lol

so far the living room has only sylvanian families in it
dining roon has only the wooden kitchen and the big plactic box for the kitchen, and paints and farm bit
Her room is a bomb site
our room has all the 'baby' toys that she doesnt want
the bin is full of crap that i threw while she fell asleep pmsl

She has 16 baby dolls!!!!

She asked me before for a baby a real one !!!! i said she could see her cousin hes only 10 months lol

Lol bless. But little does she know, one is on the way!!

Scan went well. I've just proved you don't need a full bladder when having a scan. I laughed and nearly peed myself so went to the loo, 20 mins later (after being nearly 45 mins late again) had my scan and she found bubba perfectly. Well I've been put one day ahead so I'm now 12w6d and EDD is now 29 March. Baby was not co-operating and would not move, had it's back to us. Got 3 scan pics, not very good. Only one is ok but looks like baby has no feet! Was sleeping in the same position I sleep in.. Recovery :haha: Got my 16 week MW on the 12 October and 20 week scan on the 8 November.

OK UR REALY STARTIN TO PISS ME OFF.......IVE GOT MY 20 WEEK SCAN THROW AN ITS THE BLOODY 9TH OF NOVEMBER UR ALWAYS 1 DAY A HEAD OF ME :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

REALY GLAD SCAN WENT GREAT HUNI PIC IS REALY CUTIE :thumbup: CANNI WAIT FOR MINE TOMOZ NOW, LETS SEE EXCATLY HOW MANY WEEKS I AM NO DONT A BLOODY DAY BEHIND YOU :haha::haha:

LOVE YA REALY CHICK :hugs: :hugs:

pmsl sorry that really made me laugh
at least your not 3 weeks behind !!!!

Ok Emma, I'm really going to piss you off now.. Scan was meant to be the 9 November but I couldn't do the time they had, lol.

it was only when wiped an was red, doc sed coz its not heavy an ive got a scan 1st thing, not to worry unless it gets realy heavy, so far its stopped, just hope everything is ok, i was layed in bed allnight listenin to heart beat, il let u no how today goes im there at 10 am xxxx

Hi girls all is fine with baby yey. They carnt explain bleed. But just to tk it easy
My EDD is 31/03/13 so 2 days behind u maria. Finaly got a pic so curcan see lipss an ecertything very clear wil upload pic when get home xx

glad to hear everything us ok xx

thnaks sarah was on my fone, haha hence the added letters etc lol, need to upload pic lol

Glad all is good. Did you BD or anything before you went to the toilet? I had a very light pink smudge after DTD about 2 weeks ago. Hubby was a little rough so irrated my cervix.

Hurry up and get home, I want to see pic!!!

Glad all is good. Did you BD or anything before you went to the toilet? I had a very light pink smudge after DTD about 2 weeks ago. Hubby was a little rough so irrated my cervix.

Hurry up and get home, I want to see pic!!!

no thats what doc asked but nope we hadnt done anything...lol doin pic now but dnt showin very gud...lol in real life u can see lips an everything, carnt believe how clear pic is, just not very gud on here coz im tkin pic of it with web cam xx

pic up girls......can u see how clear it is haha....can u see the lips lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->