3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

For a girl we have 'Arianna Fae' and a boy either 'Cayden' just have to persuade hubby a little on that one :haha: Or same name we were going to name Elissa if she was a boy 'Dominic'. Hubby still keen on that one.
lovely names can you not use dominic as a middle name??

we have no names yet and only had Isobelle neve last time good job she was a girl or eouks of been stuck lol

For a girl we have 'Arianna Fae' and a boy either 'Cayden' just have to persuade hubby a little on that one :haha: Or same name we were going to name Elissa if she was a boy 'Dominic'. Hubby still keen on that one.
lovely names can you not use dominic as a middle name??

we have no names yet and only had Isobelle neve last time good job she was a girl or eouks of been stuck lol

We could do but hubby really isn't keen on Cayden. To be honest, I don't really like boys names, lol. But I really want a boy :haha: I'm sure we'll come to something.

im the same we didnt have a boys name last time as we didn't like any and im hoibg for a boy just so we have one of each really
ah well 30 weeks to decide

im the same we didnt have a boys name last time as we didn't like any and im hoibg for a boy just so we have one of each really
ah well 30 weeks to decide

Lol exactly. Will you be finding out?

no like the whole surprise at the end although ibm tempted and not tell anyone at all

ive just realised, the only thing i av is a cot/bed....so ive got everything to buy :( better start soon lol

he works stupid hours an didnt hours all the time, but kids av been away since friday not cumin bk till tomoz other half came bk frm work bout half 4 an gone straight to bed :( i no he has to be up again at half 2 in mornin but i ad plans for us chill out take away etc :( its realy pissed me off, so its a take away for 1 now :(

he works stupid hours an didnt hours all the time, but kids av been away since friday not cumin bk till tomoz other half came bk frm work bout half 4 an gone straight to bed :( i no he has to be up again at half 2 in mornin but i ad plans for us chill out take away etc :( its realy pissed me off, so its a take away for 1 now :(

You got me.. :haha: What does he work as?

My hubby works evenings. Surely though 4.30 is a tad early.

hgv class 1 hun (lorry driver) lol does alot of long distance he been up since half 2 tho an has to be up at half 2 again, i do get it but it pisses me lol

hgv class 1 hun (lorry driver) lol does alot of long distance he been up since half 2 tho an has to be up at half 2 again, i do get it but it pisses me lol

I know what you mean. Owning a business, we don't get days off. I go in every other day with hubby but he goes in every day. It annoys me that we don't have "family" days anymore. We don't even have dinner together!!

coz of laws etc he does get 1 day off...but coz hours r different all the time sumtimes he spends that day sleepin etc,

he use to be on the oil rigs, dnt no which i prefer rigs was 4 weeks on 3 off....but at least i saw him for 3 solid weeks lol

i no he been thinkin of goin bk on rigs, i think i mite let him, coz we will defo be a family for like 3 weeks, at tho mo we r passin ships all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->