3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

arw lol, how u feelin x everyone thinks a boy?????

arw lol, how u feelin x everyone thinks a boy?????

Can you attach a pic so I can look at the nub and study the skull a bit better.

I'm fine. Plan on starting my diet and exercise again tomorrow now that 12 week scan is out the way and I've seen bubs is fine. I'm fed up with "ultrasound view - restricted by raised BMI".. Yes people I know I'm fat!! But I've lost 3lbs so far without dieting :happydance:

here

Attachments

• scan pic 2.jpg
    scan pic 2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
What's that blue bit in the corner?

And I'm going :pink:

its the pampers foto frame thingy u get free in ur pack when u go see M/W 1st visit.....didnt u get 1?????

hmm ive put in on 1st tri aswell an afew think girl to lol

here is pic of holder thing

Attachments

• pamper scan thing.jpg
    pamper scan thing.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2

its the pampers foto frame thingy u get free in ur pack when u go see M/W 1st visit.....didnt u get 1?????

Yeah I got one. Mine's just not in the frame. It's in the frame the hospital gave me.

It's the skull that gives it away. I thought girl as soon as I saw it as your avatar.

Yeah I got one. Mine's just not in the frame. It's in the frame the hospital gave me.

It's the skull that gives it away. I thought girl as soon as I saw it as your avatar.

i didnt get 1 frm hosp!!!! i did with charlie an chelsea, but didnt this time, i put it in coz kids been lookin at it an keeps it abit neater frm there fingers lol

i dnt understand the skull an nub thing...lol

i didnt get 1 frm hosp!!!! i did with charlie an chelsea, but didnt this time, i put it in coz kids been lookin at it an keeps it abit neater frm there fingers lol

i dnt understand the skull an nub thing...lol

In hind sight

Girl: Nub - Horizontal
: Skull - Flat

Boy: Nub - 30ish degree upwards
: Skull - Caveman like

Something along those lines.

o i see lol il av to get chelsea scan pic out an see if they are alike lol

o i see lol il av to get chelsea scan pic out an see if they are alike lol

I'm waiting for hubby to get home so he can reach on top of my wardrobe so he can get Elissa's down.

Have you thought about names yet?

fab scan pic i have no idea on sex though

what names have you picked?? only us in here

bloody hell u dnt mess around do u lol x

Nope. Get it done and out the way and we won't argue later on. Are you finding out the sex?

even if i sed no, on the day an when they ask i wudnt be able to help myself lol, so probs will do lol well im shatterd didnt get much sleep lastnight worry me little head off night night hun xx

fab scan pic i have no idea on sex though

what names have you picked?? only us in here

For a girl we have 'Arianna Fae' and a boy either 'Cayden' just have to persuade hubby a little on that one :haha: Or same name we were going to name Elissa if she was a boy 'Dominic'. Hubby still keen on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->