3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

i no he been thinkin of goin bk on rigs, i think i mite let him, coz we will defo be a family for like 3 weeks, at tho mo we r passin ships all the time

Mind you, I've never done a 9-5 job. I've always done split shifts. Whatever brings the money in. Especially with a new baby on the way.

true i feel like a single mum....just feelin abit sorry for myself i think lol x

morning
hope everyone is ok xxxx

morning
hope everyone is ok xxxx

Morning.

I could quite happily go back to bed :sleep: Elissa isn't very well and woke up 4 times last night crying. The neighbours, well I could bash their heads through their front door :growlmad:

How are you?

oh no hope she's better soon xx

im really struggling with everything at the mo im really down and not in a good place which is prob why im not on here much at the mo im sure will all be fine soon and its just hormones

oh no hope she's better soon xx

im really struggling with everything at the mo im really down and not in a good place which is prob why im not on here much at the mo im sure will all be fine soon and its just hormones

Just think, only 1 week and 3 days until you get to see bubba.

im sooooooo tired yesterday all the family got together an we visited pickering, gothland (heartbeat) an whitby, we got home at stupid oclock, luckly kids fell to sleep in car so they was up bright an early ready for school, my left hip is killin me to much walkin i think, was a great day tho an nice all family cud be together x

im sooooooo tired yesterday all the family got together an we visited pickering, gothland (heartbeat) an whitby, we got home at stupid oclock, luckly kids fell to sleep in car so they was up bright an early ready for school, my left hip is killin me to much walkin i think, was a great day tho an nice all family cud be together x

Looks like you'll be sleeping all day today then. My backs really bad (I suffer with bad back anyway but gets a hell of a lot worse in pregnancy) so I've just ordered a new support belt. I couldn't put any pressure on my right leg yesterday otherwise I would of ended up in a heap on the floor.

Tired. Would like to go back to bed. You?

How are you feeling Sarah?

After weeks of not being able to find the heartbeat because I have an anterior placenta, I finally found it last night :happydance: 161BPM

well im ok ish
bit of an accident yesterday when drying my hair ended up in a and e who said its whiplash type injury !!! i swear it was 6:30am i was not swinging my head round at all so go knows what happened!!!
they basically said have paracetamol and rest you cant have anything else that was the whole point of going for drugs but no so im lay in a lot of pain trying to move so i don't go stiff and look after Isobelle who bless her has been so good and keeps giving me 'cake' and 'medicine' on the plus side i was not sick yesterday i don't think it would of gone well lol

Drying your hair.. How the hell do you dry your hair to end up in A+E?!?!

i have no idea id laugh but it hurts

just needs to hurry up taking ages!!!
at least im off work this week and in wed before scan

hope ur ok sarah but sorry i ad a little giggle, dryin ur hair omg...lol

my sickness is still here but not as bad at it use to be, an i swear im gettin flu or sumut, my head feels full of water my throat feels like ive got blades stuck init :( all my joints aching moan moan moan lol

hope ur ok sarah but sorry i ad a little giggle, dryin ur hair omg...lol

my sickness is still here but not as bad at it use to be, an i swear im gettin flu or sumut, my head feels full of water my throat feels like ive got blades stuck init :( all my joints aching moan moan moan lol

Have you got your flu shot booked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->