3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

will try to might be in the afternoon though depends what time we get out and picking Isobelle up from nursery etc
my mum wants to come ?? so she might take me shopping after well im hoping lol

seriously i have no idea what i did

hope you feel better soon hun just keep with fluids and paracetamol xx

need a fancy dress costume for Halloween i hate fancy dress and nothing will fit

need a fancy dress costume for Halloween i hate fancy dress and nothing will fit

I still have my "Carrie" costume from when I was pregnant with Elissa and my "bloody nurse" costume. You still have ages to try and find something.

no one has sed out bout flu shot?????????? do i need one ????????

no you don't need one but you get the option now your preg to have it
its perfectly safe to have when pg speak to gp or mw

My Drs surgery sent me a text message saying to phone up and book. I think my appt is next week.

ok i hate all names every single one i spent all day trying to find one i like nite even love just like not 1 and now i have a head ache lol

ok i hate all names every single one i spent all day trying to find one i like nite even love just like not 1 and now i have a head ache lol

I've given up with boys names. Just going to have to wait until 20 week scan.

i havent got any names either, an probs still wont even when its here, they is no names i like x

Are any of you two struggling to eat?

I just can't seem to motivate myself to eat, even when I'm feeling sick and on the verge of passing out. Hubby has to really force me to eat.

i never feel like eating hubby cooks dinner and i feel i have to eat it otherwise i don't as proven by eating 1 meal a day
unless is a scone then i will eat all of them lol

i went from constantly eatin to now strugglin, gotta mk myself eat x

11 weeks today yay scan a week today
neck still sore and i really need to wash my hair today lol im scared
when fo we stop the folic acid ?

if ur washing ur hair....PLEASE....LET IT DRY NATURALLY HAHAHAHA well i stopped afew days b4 12 weeks coz i thought i was past 12 weeks at the time, they say 12 weeks dnt they x

it is drying naturally lol dripping everywhere ha ha

wasn't sure if 12/13 weeks will stop at 12 hard enough remembering it never take vit D ah well

12 weeks but I'm still taking mine cause I still have 2 months worth thanks to hubby, lol.

well had a chat to hubby last night
turns out he's just hungry simple as that lol
i went on for ages about how i felt he simply says its nothing in relation to you im just hungry and that puts me in a bad mood lol
here's me stressing he's mad at me coz im not doing much coz i feel poop all the time which i think bothers me as i hate having a cold for a few days never mind ms lol i still can't believe how lucky i was last time not to have any and wished i did i was insane lol

anyway im ok now neck is improving still can't hide bump for tomorrow's family meal parents are back from hol today do will ask mum what she thinks if i can get away with im fat leave me alone *cue tears*

less then a week till my scan yay

When do we get to see this bump?!

No excuses!! I saw your BMI on that "OBEM - Obese Mums" thread. My BMI is a hell of a lot higher than yours!!

My back support belt turned up this morning :happydance:

Took Elissa to the Drs this morning. Won't give her anything cause she's fit and healthy :growlmad:

14 weeks today - second trimester starts :happydance:

is she still not right? i remember you saying the had been up all night the other day x

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_bump41.jpg
4+1

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_bump111.jpg
11+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79