3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

What's a lie in ?! I even went away last month and couldnt sleep any longer than I used too what is that all about?!

We are enjoying a lazy morning, brunch is in the slow cooker then it will be replaced with Sunday lunch. Off for a walk and Isobel on her balance bike.

What does everyone else have planned?

We will be off to feed the ducks in the local pond when hubby gets up then to a park so isobelle can play on her scooter
hoping this cloud shifts though

dont think we will be doin out 2day, just chilling well tryin to haha

We have to go out i have a whole bathroom in my living room and someone coming round to start fitting in so shower will be done today i hope then bath tue/wed and god knows when the rest will be fitted

Anyone want 2 dogs and a child? I've just about had enough today :grr:

Hey ladies I'm new to this post, I'm so worried! So please & give me some advice. This month I thought I got my AF but it was spotting for 3 days enough to where if I didn't want to I didn't need a pad or tampon. So I bought a two pack hpt the first one showed a very faint line, & the second one I used first thing in the morning & it was dark positive. Took another one & that one is my picture on here. I bought a digital test & it said not pregnant, took 2 more & they were both bfn's. If I am pregnant I would only be 5 weeks today. So I'm so confused, & worried. Please help. Thanks in a:flower:dvance

Hey ladies I'm new to this post, I'm so worried! So please & give me some advice. This month I thought I got my AF but it was spotting for 3 days enough to where if I didn't want to I didn't need a pad or tampon. So I bought a two pack hpt the first one showed a very faint line, & the second one I used first thing in the morning & it was dark positive. Took another one & that one is my picture on here. I bought a digital test & it said not pregnant, took 2 more & they were both bfn's. If I am pregnant I would only be 5 weeks today. So I'm so confused, & worried. Please help. Thanks in a:flower:dvance

Digitals aren't as sensitive as the line tests. When were you supposed to start AF?

Digitals aren't as sensitive as the line tests. When were you supposed to start AF?
I was suppose to start AF on the 3rd, and on the 4th was when I started spotting.

I was suppose to start AF on the 3rd, and on the 4th was when I started spotting.

Have you taken a test today?

yes it was BFN and a first response too...I'm starting to think I'm out. But my AF and that spotting has me thrown off about it. I feel pregnant, and I have symptoms I'm sleeping more than I ever have, really bad heart burn and terrible headachs.

Itsmydream, are you sure you ovulated when you think you did??

I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated, but i took clomid to induce ovulation and had my cd21 progesterone test done which was 57% so my doctor said I did ovulate. My DH and I babydanced every other day until I started spotting those 3 days.

I would go back to doctors and ask for blood test x

i realy dnt wana sound mean but the test pic u av up not only do i hate blue dye test....but it doesnt look pos to me its to thin more like an evap!!...i wud go to ur doctors x

im ok just watching closing ceremony

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->