3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

arw 1 of my friends had a baby girl yesterday.....she is so cute 7lb 4oz :)

now another friend as gone into labour at 36weeks...an she is 4 cm gone, she avin a boy :)

makes me all broody :)

Tis be a good job you're pregnant then!! :baby:

arw 1 of my friends had a baby girl yesterday.....she is so cute 7lb 4oz :)

now another friend as gone into labour at 36weeks...an she is 4 cm gone, she avin a boy :)

makes me all broody :)

Tis be a good job you're pregnant then!! :baby:

sure is maria but makes me want baby now haha she still not had him as far as i no.....

are any of u to sufferin with cramp whilst asleep (wakin up with it)
i had it with other 2, but carnt remember gettin it this early?? im wakin up at least 3 times a night with it now :( then my legs kill in the morning :cry:

Why are you awake at that time?! Cramp or not!!

No I'm not. I'm hardly sleeping as it is.

Hi not been around at all recently was working wed and thur spent friday crying and worked sat
Found out friday am hubby is being made redundant in Jan in so stressed and worried
hes known for a few weeks but coz i have been ill didnt want to worry me and make things worse he said hes been really worried about me and baby
Told him its just bad ms and we are fine but hes not convinced i can tell
anyway hes being really positive and said hes joined a few agencies and got his cv all updated his boss has said a few changes that hes noticed from a manager point of view which is really nice of him Hubby is confident he will have a job by April

Anyway im doing ok tired at times but getting better im still on -1lb from booking in so happy with that i have my consultant app on thursday going to bring a few issues up that are still on my mind from isobelles delivery and he delivered her not that he will remember but still going to lay it on thick and try to get a scan a bit later on but will see

still no names here

If your hubby starts looking for a job now, he's bound to find something before Jan. I'm sure things will be ok. Chin up!

He can't leave before the 15th Jan or won't get his pay off I'm sure will be fine think is just hormones and the fact I'm preg

bless you sarah and ur hubby, and bless him frm tryin to keep it frm u as long as he cud thats so sweet of him,
today i woke up feelin a million dollers, (which worried me) so straight away got doppler out an baby fine, dnt wana jinx myself but maybe im nearly at the end off all my sickness :)
i feel so gud today got loads done :) even if i had just 1 day a week were i feel like this i wud be happy with that :) yer ive got to be moniterd closely after 28 weeks to keep an eye on baby growth an water etc due to previous pregnancy, so got extra scan at 28 weeks,
i still aint got any names either haha xx

Trying to get ready for work my eyes don't open and its far too dark out there :-(:-(

I hate working in winter

I don't miss getting up early.

My boobs/nipples are still really sore. Yesterday I gave.. TMI.. My nipples a squeeze to see if I could relieve some of the pressure I was feeling to find some clear liquid come out. Hmm..

My boobs/nipples are still really sore. Yesterday I gave.. TMI.. My nipples a squeeze to see if I could relieve some of the pressure I was feeling to find some clear liquid come out. Hmm..

ive seen afew women on here with the same thing, xx

I know what it is. I just didn't expect it this early!

I know what it is. I just didn't expect it this early!

oh i no that huni...wot i ment was they is afew women on here had the same, they didnt think they wud get it that early to haha

Look whats just arrived eeeek cant wait to see it set up

https://www.johnlewis.com/231412322/Product.aspx

Baby is size of an orange today yay

lovely sarah, maria think price sed £179

i totaly forgot to add my 17 week pic, i may aswell wait for 18 week 1 now :dohh:

lovely sarah, maria think price sed £179

i totaly forgot to add my 17 week pic, i may aswell wait for 18 week 1 now :dohh:

I know what it said. I was shocked at the price!!

You can still post your 17 week... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->