3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Ring and re-arrange
I hated seeing a diff mw last time I know its read care but you build a relationship up
I changed my consultant when I booked in wasn't a problem

Ring and re-arrange
I hated seeing a diff mw last time I know its read care but you build a relationship up
I changed my consultant when I booked in wasn't a problem

think im guna, coz after thursday dnt think we see her till 28 weeks after 16 week check, im already pasted 16 weeks so carnt see waitin another week guna make a huge difference x

I thought tiredness was supposed to disappear after the first trimester?! Nope, not here. I'm constantly tired from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed. If I'm not out in the fresh air doing something, guarentee I'll end up falling asleep on the sofa. Plus my house is a complete shithole cause I have no energy to do anything. Asking hubby to do it would be like trying to get blood out of a stone. His excuse is, "I work in the shop all day." Wow you stand at a counter serving customers and when there aren't any, you play on your playstation. Careful love, you're being a bit strenuous there.

Sorry ladies, I just realised that turned into a mini vent there :haha:

hahahaha ^^^^^^^ the hubby part haha........im just like that tho maria, if im out im ok but if not, im defo alseep hahaha

any of u girls....thigh realy hurt? both mine do??? its like ive done exercise or sumut evn to touch they hurt, its not the back its the front part???

hahahaha ^^^^^^^ the hubby part haha........im just like that tho maria, if im out im ok but if not, im defo alseep hahaha

any of u girls....thigh realy hurt? both mine do??? its like ive done exercise or sumut evn to touch they hurt, its not the back its the front part???

Not the front but my left hip and the side of my thigh hurt. It's where I sleep on it cause I'm not allowed to sleep on my back anymore :growlmad:

Not the front but my left hip and the side of my thigh hurt. It's where I sleep on it cause I'm not allowed to sleep on my back anymore :growlmad:

hmm duno then my left bum cheek been hurtin for weeks, an my tail bone to, sumtimes i carnt get back up haha,

hmm duno then my left bum cheek been hurtin for weeks, an my tail bone to, sumtimes i carnt get back up haha,

Does the pain run down your leg?

as i sed b4 im not happy that my appoinmentt is now with a new M/W coz mines on holiday, so was guna cancel and re-book when she is back.....but they said i can cancel, but will mean i wont get in till mid november, coz she got 2 weeks off an booked up.....argh an il be around 22 weeks then......so i gotta stick with 2moz :growlmad:

as i sed b4 im not happy that my appoinmentt is now with a new M/W coz mines on holiday, so was guna cancel and re-book when she is back.....but they said i can cancel, but will mean i wont get in till mid november, coz she got 2 weeks off an booked up.....argh an il be around 22 weeks then......so i gotta stick with 2moz :growlmad:

Don't take this the wrong way but it's only one appointment. You'll see your normal MW at the 28 week one. Why don't you want to see this one?

Don't take this the wrong way but it's only one appointment. You'll see your normal MW at the 28 week one. Why don't you want to see this one?

because ive got afew things to say an ask an dnt feel comfy as neva even meet the women...my midwife has been my midwife with all my kids, an also coz we r small village she has also been all my friends aswell.....it just annoys me, coz like u say i wont see her till 28 weeks after that

ok so i do kinda feel abit silly now....she was lovely, apart from sum reason she didnt have my notes, but we worked around that haha

she sed i seem to be measurein 17+ weeks, but guna leave it for now....as ive got 20 weeks also a 28 weeks scan booked, an im next seeing m/d at 24 weeks so they will see then,

why i av a 28 weeks scan coz i no u girls will ask haha is due to small previous baby, and lack of water around baby, so my consulten want me to av a scan a t 28 weeks also x

ok so i do kinda feel abit silly now....she was lovely, apart from sum reason she didnt have my notes, but we worked around that haha

she sed i seem to be measurein 17+ weeks, but guna leave it for now....as ive got 20 weeks also a 28 weeks scan booked, an im next seeing m/d at 24 weeks so they will see then,

why i av a 28 weeks scan coz i no u girls will ask haha is due to small previous baby, and lack of water around baby, so my consulten want me to av a scan a t 28 weeks also x

Cool. Glad everything went well.

yer all went great, will be fun to see when baby actually comes coz m/d thinks due 26th march? which isnt much different lol

yer all went great, will be fun to see when baby actually comes coz m/d thinks due 26th march? which isnt much different lol

What did she get that date from?

when she felt for baby, an uterus, she sed how many weeks r u again?? so i told her....an she sed well to me u seem to be measuring 17+ weeks an she had a look at her thingy an sed she belives between the 23rd an 26th....which shocked me coz ive been sayin all along the 23rd!!!!!!!!

arw 1 of my friends had a baby girl yesterday.....she is so cute 7lb 4oz :)

now another friend as gone into labour at 36weeks...an she is 4 cm gone, she avin a boy :)

makes me all broody :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->