3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Don't worry we didn't pay tony won it in a comp he entered online if I had to pay I would expect it to feed baby as well !!!!

Noooooo your still 17weeks so post away

Don't worry we didn't pay tony won it in a comp he entered online if I had to pay I would expect it to feed baby as well !!!!

Tony be your husband? That's alright then, I had a mini heartattack when I saw that price :haha:

Yeah he's hubby I didn't believe him when he said It was that much

well done tony :happydance:

i took the pic at 17 weeks just not got round to uploadin it, will do tho x

the bump slowly cumin along haha

Attachments

• 17 week bump.jpg
    17 week bump.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 17 week bump 2.jpg
    17 week bump 2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
arw huni NO U DONT.....the last pic i saw of u, u defo look pregnant to me not fat xxx

Hi, do you ladies mind if I join in here? I'm due 29th March but can't find a thread that's right for me - if that makes sense? :haha: x

hi, do you ladies mind if i join in here? I'm due 29th march but can't find a thread that's right for me - if that makes sense? :haha: X

hello laura, im sure u will fit in just fine here, they is me an 2 other girls on this thread, an i see ur due around the same time as us haha....we all been together b4 we even got our bfp, such lovely ladies, an very supportive xx

So you were all TTC together and got your BFPs together(ish)? That's amazing!

I've seen some of your names in the bump thread I think, and i'm sure I have my scan on the same day as one of you - 9th November x

So you were all TTC together and got your BFPs together(ish)? That's amazing!

I've seen some of your names in the bump thread I think, and i'm sure I have my scan on the same day as one of you - 9th November x

YER ITS BEEN AN AMAZIN RIDE FOR US...ALL TESTIN TOGETHER AN EVERYTHING, I FEEL LIKE IVE KNOWN THESE GIRLS ALL MY LIFE :hugs:

YER UR 20 SCAN SAME AS MINE :happydance:MINES AT 10 AM WHAT TIMES URS???? opps didnt realise i still at caps on hehe

Aww wish I'd of had someone to test with when I did mine :haha:

I think it's around 9:30am - all my scans have been around the same time. I feel like it's come round so fast, it doesn't seem 2 minutes ago since my last scan at 13w!

Does anyone have an idea of what they're having? Or any names picked out? x

god i feel like its dragged haha....no im realy unsure what im havin, i am very lucky i got 2 children already, an i have one of each to :) but this time rnd ive been sooooo ill its unreal, still havein bad sickness now :( and nope i aint got any names yet either, carnt find any i like haha how about you? x

I've been very lucky. This is our first and i've had no morning sickness or anything *touchwood*, just sooooo tired all the time!

I really think it's a girl and all 'tests' say it's a girl (ring, chinese chart, heartbeat and a reading I had done before I got my BFP) but I suppose we'll see! We haven't picked any names yet, we can't agree on any :haha:

I decided we would leave the choosing till we know what gender baby is so we only have to argue on one set of names :haha: x

yer i guess i may have more of an idea when i no the sex haha

its been realy hard this time round, midwife thinks im startin to get PGP (pelvic gerdul pain) which i may end up on crutches :( its quite painfull today x

Sounds painful! Do you know what has caused it?

Is there anything you can take for it at all? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->