3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I just feel fat. And if I mention this infront of hubby, I get my arse whooped!!

Have you not taken your 19 week yet?

wish i felt fat, or my bump wud grow alittle, nope il take it 2moz, dnt feel like ive grown since last week tho :growlmad: in certain clothes u carnt even tell :cry: x

You don't want to feel fat, you want to feel pregnant!! You have a cute little bump, I want your bump :haha:

us women are neva happy are we lol x canni wait for my scan on friday :happydance:

Lol nope, never!! I can't wait. I've told hubby that as soon as the scans over and we know what we're having, we're going to Tesco's to get this cuddley toy I want in the right colour :haha: Oh and an outfit!!

carn beive nearly half way throw

Attachments

• 19 week bump.jpg
    19 week bump.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
And you say you haven't grown!! Yes you have!! It's all neat and round!!

I'll have a peek when I come back as I have the Dr's this morning. But I'm sure you can tell!!

hmm well i sopose u can abit, guess i just get annoyed with people sayin u carnt even tell ur pregnant considerin ur 19 wks, i just wana lift my top up all the time an say well i am haha

Attachments

• 19 WK 2.jpg
    19 WK 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Great bumps ladies :D

Nothing much to update for me, just waiting for Friday to come round so I can see our bean :coffee: x

Great bumps ladies :D

Nothing much to update for me, just waiting for Friday to come round so I can see our bean :coffee: x

i no i carnt wait either....slight nervous again tho haha

hmm well i sopose u can abit, guess i just get annoyed with people sayin u carnt even tell ur pregnant considerin ur 19 wks, i just wana lift my top up all the time an say well i am haha

I can tell :)

I can tell :)

thanks huni jus totaly different with clothes on i wana walk round topless :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I just look wrong topless :haha: Have you thought about names yet ready for Friday?

nope me an OH carnt agree on any :growlmad: my DD who is 5 keeps sayin ''its a boy mummy'' haha hey is not alot of names out there which i like :dohh: so probs wont av a name until here haha

Not a lot of boys names I like. Hubby chose the boy name and I kind of like it. I chose the girl :)

Not a lot of boys names I like. Hubby chose the boy name and I kind of like it. I chose the girl :)

arw thats good then...we av even asked the kids for names, but maybe not a gud idea....1 sed ocean the other sed river :haha::haha::haha:

arw thats good then...we av even asked the kids for names, but maybe not a gud idea....1 sed ocean the other sed river :haha::haha::haha:

Um.. Ok :haha: Have you read through a few baby name books? Hubby actually got the boy name from a person we get the alcohol for the shop from (The owners actual name!) and I got the girl name from a road sign round the corner from our house! :haha:

Um.. Ok :haha: Have you read through a few baby name books? Hubby actually got the boy name from a person we get the alcohol for the shop from (The owners actual name!) and I got the girl name from a road sign round the corner from our house! :haha:

yep been throw an throw an throw um....drivin me bloody mad...mite just call it BOY if a boy an GIRL if a girl :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i like marley for a girl, OH dnt :growlmad: also fraya??? and layton for a boy?? OH DNT LIKE ANY :growlmad:

yep been throw an throw an throw um....drivin me bloody mad...mite just call it BOY if a boy an GIRL if a girl :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i like marley for a girl, OH dnt :growlmad: also fraya??? and layton for a boy?? OH DNT LIKE ANY :growlmad:

Don't take this the wrong way but Marley reminds me of the dog. I like Fraya. I'm not too sure on Layton. Do these names go with your last name?

Don't take this the wrong way but Marley reminds me of the dog. I like Fraya. I'm not too sure on Layton. Do these names go with your last name?[/QUOl

last name is HART X...

Don't take this the wrong way but Marley reminds me of the dog. I like Fraya. I'm not too sure on Layton. Do these names go with your last name?[/QUOl

last name is HART X...

Fraya Hart.. :thumbup:
Layton Hart.. :thumbup:

Tell OH to shoosh up, they're the names you like :haha:

lol...il just not speak to him until he gives in haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members