3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Ouch ccmummy! We didn't get any trick or treaters last night :wacko: So I got to eat some (a lot) of the sweets :haha:

Here's this weeks bump picture.. I feel like I ballooned this week but after putting it next to last weeks, I think it just got higher :shrug: x

Attachments

• 19w.JPG
    19w.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls. Sorry been a bit quiet. Wasn't well again!! And then the strong winds knocked the TV and internet line down. On the plus side 5 days to go :happydance:

Hi girls. Sorry been a bit quiet. Wasn't well again!! And then the strong winds knocked the TV and internet line down. On the plus side 5 days to go :happydance:

whoop whoop :happydance:

well ive been at an annesummers party 2night......soooo shit when ur not drinkin, no fun a all :growlmad: haha

Got to love my hubby. I crave something and he goes out and gets it for me <3 I'm getting rather peed off with my AP though :growlmad:

Got to love my hubby. I crave something and he goes out and gets it for me <3 I'm getting rather peed off with my AP though :growlmad:

AP???

Anterior Placenta. Pain in the bum!!

:dohh::dohh: OF COURSE LOL, not realy sure abou it tho hun, i heard means i can be harder to feel movements?? is his true? x

Yup. I feel flutters every now and then. Baby is moving at the moment. But the placenta will cushion any kicks the baby does. I probably won't feel any proper movements/kicks until another 3/4 weeks. Most days I don't feel pregnant. Good job I've got the doppler for reasurrence!!

AP???

Anterior Placenta. Pain in the bum!!

:dohh::dohh: OF COURSE LOL, not realy sure abou it tho hun, i heard means i can be harder to feel movements?? is his true? x

Yup. I feel flutters every now and then. Baby is moving at the moment. But the placenta will cushion any kicks the baby does. I probably won't feel any proper movements/kicks until another 3/4 weeks. Most days I don't feel pregnant. Good job I've got the doppler for reasurrence!!

arw :hugs: ive only just started feelin them on the outside, not very often tho, feel it alot inside...must just be when baby moves into certain positions i feel it on the outside x

Hubby swears he saw my belly move the other day. I think he needs to put his glasses on as I didn't feel anything.

How are you feeling anyway?

im just abit down i think :( its like now i feel great...but to late everyone asleep :( ....are u still weein loads? im always on the loo, getin abit sore frm the amount of imes i go, doesnt burn of sting or out so i no is not a uti, just gettin sore frm wipein all the time lol x

im just abit down i think :( its like now i feel great...but to late everyone asleep :( ....are u still weein loads? im always on the loo, getin abit sore frm the amount of imes i go, doesnt burn of sting or out so i no is not a uti, just gettin sore frm wipein all the time lol x

Cheer up :hugs: OH not awake? Some days I wee loads, some days I don't.

And right now, I'm watching 'Surprise Surprise'.. Not a good idea when pregnant!! :haha:

And right now, I'm watching 'Surprise Surprise'.. Not a good idea when pregnant!! :haha:

nope he fast asleep he gota be up at 2am for work....i cry like a baby at that :haha: guna up load my 19wk pic tomoz, av u done urs? x

nope he fast asleep he gota be up at 2am for work....i cry like a baby at that :haha: guna up load my 19wk pic tomoz, av u done urs? x

It's stupid these pregnancy hormones :haha:

Attachments

• 19wks.jpg
    19wks.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1

It's stupid these pregnancy hormones :haha:

arw defo growin hun, its fillin out more if u get me, x

I just feel fat. And if I mention this infront of hubby, I get my arse whooped!!

Have you not taken your 19 week yet?

I just feel fat. And if I mention this infront of hubby, I get my arse whooped!!

wish i felt fat, or my bump wud grow alittle, nope il take it 2moz, dnt feel like ive grown since last week tho :growlmad: in certain clothes u carnt even tell :cry: x

wish i felt fat, or my bump wud grow alittle, nope il take it 2moz, dnt feel like ive grown since last week tho :growlmad: in certain clothes u carnt even tell :cry: x

You don't want to feel fat, you want to feel pregnant!! You have a cute little bump, I want your bump :haha:

You don't want to feel fat, you want to feel pregnant!! You have a cute little bump, I want your bump :haha:

us women are neva happy are we lol x canni wait for my scan on friday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->