3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Hi not been posting much I'm just so tired its silly
Well 17 weeks today feeling flutter and I'm sure what is baby sumersalting around lol

Dd is talking to baby then answering in a funny voice for baby really cute and she keeps saying baby needs .... She can have mine Dd is convinced the is getting a sister called Ellie
We are not finding out and neither like the name but st the mo its the only one we have ha ha

Not long till your scans 2/3sleeps mine feels like ages away which it Is really

an wud like to share there day home pics with u.... well DS PIC WAS WHEN HE MEET GREAT NAN

Attachments

• charlie as a baby.jpg
    charlie as a baby.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • chelsea as a baby.jpg
    chelsea as a baby.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Sarah, your scan day will come round fast!!

Emma, oh my days.. So cute!! I will find Elissa's baby pic of when she came home.

Ok, I don't think I have one the day we took Elissa home as she was in hospital for 8 days after she was born. This pic was taken after she was cleaned up.

Attachments

• Photo007 (5).jpg
    Photo007 (5).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Ok, I don't think I have one the day we took Elissa home as she was in hospital for 8 days after she was born. This pic was taken after she was cleaned up.

oh my!! aint she just adorable :hugs: carnt wait to see what hese babys look like...hopefully b4 we no it we will be postin pics of the new ones haha :happydance:

oh my!! aint she just adorable :hugs: carnt wait to see what hese babys look like...hopefully b4 we no it we will be postin pics of the new ones haha :happydance:

Well hubby has agreed we can have a 3D/4D scan done around 24-28 weeks so hopefully we'll have a little peek then!!

Well hubby has agreed we can have a 3D/4D scan done around 24-28 weeks so hopefully we'll have a little peek then!!

arw i was wantin 1 done....but kinda changed my mind coz im hopefully findin out sex, wana keep that bit as a surprise xx

Just tell them at the scan you don't want to know the sex (even though you already know) they will avoid that area they did with my friend

Just tell them at the scan you don't want to know the sex (even though you already know) they will avoid that area they did with my friend

hmm dnt no if im just readin this wrong but abit confused sarah??? if ur on about the 3d, wot i mean is the look of baby, wana keep that as a surprise,......!!

hmm dnt no if im just readin this wrong but abit confused sarah??? if ur on about the 3d, wot i mean is the look of baby, wana keep that as a surprise,......!!

Oh I get ya head is wrecked today thanks to dd and the cold have

Oh I get ya head is wrecked today thanks to dd and the cold have

lol glad to clear that up i was like eh!!!! as she posted on wrong thread haha

Got Elissa parent's evening this evening, really don't want to go. I know exactly what she's going to say.

Hi ladies :flower: How is everyone?

I managed to pull my back monday night whilst in Asda :haha: so had yesterday off work :)

lol...il just not speak to him until he gives in haha

My hubby hasn't got a choice. I give him a list I like and he chooses off it.

I think I may have to do this with OH as we only agree on a couple of names and they're not my favourite ones :haha:

I think we're going to get a 3D done at around 30 weeks too as waiting 20 weeks after this scan seems so far away!

Ps - Such cute babies! x

Woke up to a huge wet patch on my t-shirt thanks to my boobs :( I don't want it to start yet!!

On the plus side.. Scan tomorrow :happydance:

Omg can leaky boobs really start this early? :shock: x

Hi ladies :flower: How is everyone?

I managed to pull my back monday night whilst in Asda :haha: so had yesterday off work :)

lol...il just not speak to him until he gives in haha

My hubby hasn't got a choice. I give him a list I like and he chooses off it.

I think I may have to do this with OH as we only agree on a couple of names and they're not my favourite ones :haha:

I think we're going to get a 3D done at around 30 weeks too as waiting 20 weeks after this scan seems so far away!

Ps - Such cute babies! x

thanks hun....guess im lucky to av extra scans...as long as the scans say baby is fine an dont av to be born early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->