3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Sounds painful! Do you know what has caused it?

Is there anything you can take for it at all? x

all i can take is paracetamol and its just ur pelvic bones movein an griding etc, so i think anyway, as not been told a huge lot bout it yet, ive got to see how i get on an if it gets worse then to call either docs or midwife an they will get me seen my a physiotherapist x

Thank god it's not just me! :dohh:

I've started forgetting what i'm saying half way through a sentence.. very embarrassing when on the phone to a client at work :blush: :haha: x

Hi well had my app today with consultant was worried something would be wrong but no all ok
Got my glucose test after new year he's put my mind to rest about labour after last time and he'd read the notes as was asking how Isobelle was as he delivered her then went to hear hb and he scaned me again just coz he could lol
He also said to pop in on my lunch at 25 &35 weeks and will scan me If I want finally a perk of working for the nhs!!!
Baby looks more human this time but didn't get a pic

Pram is all paid for thanks to my mum I'm just having really happy day

Baby brain has hit me big time today kept forgetting all sorts of things patients asked for luckily they just laughed at me lol

Hi well had my app today with consultant was worried something would be wrong but no all ok
Got my glucose test after new year he's put my mind to rest about labour after last time and he'd read the notes as was asking how Isobelle was as he delivered her then went to hear hb and he scaned me again just coz he could lol
He also said to pop in on my lunch at 25 &35 weeks and will scan me If I want finally a perk of working for the nhs!!!
Baby looks more human this time but didn't get a pic

Pram is all paid for thanks to my mum I'm just having really happy day

Baby brain has hit me big time today kept forgetting all sorts of things patients asked for luckily they just laughed at me lol

Glad everything went well!

so i read throw our old threads etc....OMG IM 26 NOT 27 HAHAHA WILL BE 27 IN JANUARY :haha::haha: an when i wrote that i wasnt even pregnant :dohh:

was up most of the night, due to heart burn, and baby goin crazyin in my belly, i felt baby now then, but last night was amazin so cudnt sleep :cloud9:

SARAH realy happy for you, at least you can relax abit now :hugs: xx

Rah - glad your appointment went well and you got to see baby again :)

ccmummy - I've had heartburn return in the last couple of days :( Had it for a couple of days around my BFP but nothing since. I hope this isn't the start of things to come :haha:

Rah - glad your appointment went well and you got to see baby again :)

ccmummy - I've had heartburn return in the last couple of days :( Had it for a couple of days around my BFP but nothing since. I hope this isn't the start of things to come :haha:

horrible aint it :( i try an sleep sat up haha then its not as bad, but can neva get comfy x

I've resorted to having a box of rennies at the side of my bed and a pint of water at all times :haha: x

Fat lol nothing fits and I went into Liverpool to buy a load of mat bits and got nothing then was sick on way home so in a mega bad mood

Although did get a blind for the kitchen highlight of my day ha ha

How are you??

im ok aswell apart from im feelin fat to haha, OH said god aint u got big in the last 2 days :growlmad: didnt no wether to smile or smack him :haha: ive gained a stone since bein pregnant....not sure if thats enough tho??? thought wud of gained more? i was 7st 8.....now im 8st 8.... my bump seems to be all around my body if u get me... hard to explain, my hips are disappearing now haha

I'm still -1lb from start weight did knows how all the crap I have been craving chocolate covered raisins are the best but convinced myself they are 1 of my 5 a day lol

I'm still -1lb from start weight did knows how all the crap I have been craving chocolate covered raisins are the best but convinced myself they are 1 of my 5 a day lol

:haha::haha: at the 5 aday....but GOD hmmmm i love chocolate raisins x

Happy Halloween!

How is everyone? I feel like i've ballooned in the last couple of days - we'll see in tomorrow's bump picture!

Also, managed to get all my maternity leave stuff sorted yesterday cause my boss wasn't in the office :) I am asking for March '13 - January '14 off (26wk maternity, 13wk additional maternity, 19 holiday days + 6 unpaid days ;))

When does everyone have their scans? x

took kids trick or treatin rnd our little village...but realy regretin it now...im in so much pain OH had to left me into bed, then i needed a wee, took me 20 mins just to get up, defo think this PGP is gettin worse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->