3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Just if the sonographer(?) can't see baby's gender.. :blush:

I never even thought about it before, but i've seen a few people lately where baby was laid in an awkward position x

probs happen to me :haha:

i bet she is still bloody shoppin :dohh: :haha:

:pink:

i new as soon as i log off ul be on :haha:

yey another girl :happydance: at least elissa has a sister to play with :hugs:

i was sooooooo sure a boy :dohh:

So were we but as soon as the sonographer put the wand on my belly, I saw the 3 lines. She had her head in my pelvis and legs straight up and open.

:haha::haha: she better learn to keep them legs crossed :haha::haha:
arw over the moon for u :cloud9: i take it everything else went great hun x

Yup, no problems. She's the right size and everything.

Your turn tomorrow!!

Yup, no problems. She's the right size and everything.

Your turn tomorrow!!

ARW JUST NOTICED YOU HAVE PICKED A NAME.....thats so cute, but have to say wot does elissa think bout name?? (was her who picked that other name wont it) or was that sarah????????? :shrug:

just ad a fone call frm OH work av fooked up an he carnt av tomoz of...an basicaly if he dont go in dnt turn up agaiin...if it wont for xmas an how hard it is o get a job i wud tell him to fuck it off...i carnt belive it they av n]known for 4 week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

just ad a fone call frm OH work av fooked up an he carnt av tomoz of...an basicaly if he dont go in dnt turn up agaiin...if it wont for xmas an how hard it is o get a job i wud tell him to fuck it off...i carnt belive it they av n]known for 4 week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Can't someone else cover?

Congrats a little girl lovely name as well
What name did you have for a boy?

I can't believe they dint let hobby have time off thats so bad!!!

Congrats a little girl lovely name as well
What name did you have for a boy?

I can't believe they dint let hobby have time off thats so bad!!!

For a boy, we had Harvey Oliver.

Where have you been?!

he even told them look its 10am il cum in a dinner...but with him beenin the hgv driver they r like thats no gud as will be to late....they av known for 4 weeks...just carnt belive it, im gutted an still cryin carnt get hold of my mum either, to see if she can cum!!!!!!!! they is noway im goin on my own, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: 1 of the lads at work sed he'l do it for my oh but boss sed no i need u on other job they are just wankers.....

as for boys name i love it and wud of had it myself but thats my cousins name xxxxxxxxxxx

he even told them look its 10am il cum in a dinner...but with him beenin the hgv driver they r like thats no gud as will be to late....they av known for 4 weeks...just carnt belive it, im gutted an still cryin carnt get hold of my mum either, to see if she can cum!!!!!!!! they is noway im goin on my own, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: 1 of the lads at work sed he'l do it for my oh but boss sed no i need u on other job they are just wankers.....

as for boys name i love it and wud of had it myself but thats my cousins name xxxxxxxxxxx

I would come if I was closer :hugs: Harvey or Oliver or both? Hubby liked Harvey and Oliver was after my Grandad who has passed away.

Hubby was adament that there would be no more kids after this one.. I changed his mind :smug:

I would come if I was closer :hugs: Harvey or Oliver or both? Hubby liked Harvey and Oliver was after my Grandad who has passed away.

Hubby was adament that there would be no more kids after this one.. I changed his mind :smug:

arw thank u maria thats so nice of u...ive jus manged o get hold of mum an she not workin so she is cumin :happydance:

and harvey xx

Ok let me get this right Maria your planning your next one already?? I love Oliver but hubby best mate little one is Oliver

Yay to your mum being able to go with you still can't believe they won't let him have time off!!!!

I'm around not been in the best place mentally to be honest stressing about hubby not having a job and the fact everyone keeps telling me I'm huge and going to be massive I'm quite conscious about my figure to start with so been in a bad place but better now eating healthy and that's all I can do
Feeling lots of flutters at night which makes me sit here with a stupid smile on my face like a mad woman ha ha
Come out in millions ok 6 spots round my chin yuk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->