3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Ok let me get this right Maria your planning your next one already?? I love Oliver but hubby best mate little one is Oliver

Yay to your mum being able to go with you still can't believe they won't let him have time off!!!!

I'm around not been in the best place mentally to be honest stressing about hubby not having a job and the fact everyone keeps telling me I'm huge and going to be massive I'm quite conscious about my figure to start with so been in a bad place but better now eating healthy and that's all I can do
Feeling lots of flutters at night which makes me sit here with a stupid smile on my face like a mad woman ha ha
Come out in millions ok 6 spots round my chin yuk

No not planning. Just making sure hubby understands this isn't the last one :haha: You are not huge!! Yay for flutters!! I'm feeling kicks but they're muffled by the placenta :growlmad: I know what you mean by spots. I've had them since I found out I was pregnant :cry:

Yay please dont go shopping after lol

mum took me out for lunch :thumbup:

we are team...........:pink:.........:cloud9:

baby is fine, but i gotta av yet another scan at 34 wks, due to posterior encroaching internal placenta!!!!!.....if i understood the lady right bascialy if placenta dnt move il have to av a planned c-section :shrug:

im at midwifes nxt month so guna speak to her more abou it x

just u now sarah :hugs:

Team pink :)
Never heard of the placenta problem I hope it moves for you

3 long weeks for mine but we are not finding out so will be even longer for that!!!!

Team pink :)
Never heard of the placenta problem I hope it moves for you

3 long weeks for mine but we are not finding out so will be even longer for that!!!!

i didnt realy understand wot she means, but its sumut like the placenta is that lower down, baby wont be able to be born naturally???? think meanin baby wont be able to engage an stuff?? duno realy guna ask midwife on the 6th x

Well I would just like to share with my bump buddies, Chloe's first cuddly toy. Excuse the tiny fingers trying to take it :haha: In Elissa's own words "Aw cute".. And now I'm going to try and take it :haha: And excuse the mess of toys!!

Attachments

• 2012-11-09 18.33.08.jpg
    2012-11-09 18.33.08.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Hubby has just gone into the loft and got down the boxes of Elissa's old clothes. So here comes the evening of sorting through them and getting rid of the one's I don't like and putting into age groups the one's I do like. She had too many clothes..

I did all that in May and sold what I didn't want which was quite a bit lol we are still trying to sort names

I did all that in May and sold what I didn't want which was quite a bit lol we are still trying to sort names

I just shoved it all in boxes. I knew we were going to have another baby and couldn't be bothered at the time to sort them. Wish I had now :haha: Oh well, sell them and get some new clothes.

I find it harder to choose names if you don't know what you're having. Can't you agree or you just don't like any?

Both really I have a few names he just says no and pulls a face he's not made a list yet do will see not looking hopeful within the next few months lol

Don't give him a choice :haha:

Well that's one box done.. only 3 more huge boxes to go :sleep:

I just felt like blubbering to a song.. What the fudge is all that about?!.. I didn't but even if I did, I'm on my own :haha:

wasnt well yesterday an now i no why, my throat kills this morning an my tonsils r swollen my head feels full of water :( xx

wasnt well yesterday an now i no why, my throat kills this morning an my tonsils r swollen my head feels full of water :( xx

That's what I felt like when I was ill. I just drank loads of OJ and ate lots of honey on toast. Worked a good 'un for me. Hope you feel better soon.

ok coz me an my bestfriend r due feb an march....we thought we wud av a joint baby shower....we dnt want people to buy us stuff, (but can if they wont)....more to get all our friends together, b4 we pop.....anyway i set the event up on facebook, an 1 of my cousins commented onit......so i wrote in cap letters, sorry its just for our friends, coz my family is huge compared to my friends an didnt wana out number her <<<< thats excatly wot i wrote,,,,, so ithought just pur friends as we av same friends....anyway ive jus gone on facebook an nticed my cousin has invited herself....WOT THE FUCK??? which par didnt she undersand????????

ok coz me an my bestfriend r due feb an march....we thought we wud av a joint baby shower....we dnt want people to buy us stuff, (but can if they wont)....more to get all our friends together, b4 we pop.....anyway i set the event up on facebook, an 1 of my cousins commented onit......so i wrote in cap letters, sorry its just for our friends, coz my family is huge compared to my friends an didnt wana out number her <<<< thats excatly wot i wrote,,,,, so ithought just pur friends as we av same friends....anyway ive jus gone on facebook an nticed my cousin has invited herself....WOT THE FUCK??? which par didnt she undersand????????

All of it by the looks of it.

No-one of my FB knows I'm pregnant, well expect one as she's on BnB too. Infact only DH's family know I'm pregnant.

its realy annoyed me....its clearly states just our friends, plus all my famo lives miles away an means i wud av to put them all up for the nigh, an i realy dnt wana :( i just carnt belive she has added her self o the list!!!!!!! so now my sisters an mum an everyone else r guna be like oh yer why she goin wheres our invite.....its pissed me rite off......an o top if off DD is ill again, bein sick everywhere an ive been scrubbin away like mad as her nice new cream carpet is now orange argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!, DD not avin a gud month with all this bugs an stuff :(

its realy annoyed me....its clearly states just our friends, plus all my famo lives miles away an means i wud av to put them all up for the nigh, an i realy dnt wana :( i just carnt belive she has added her self o the list!!!!!!! so now my sisters an mum an everyone else r guna be like oh yer why she goin wheres our invite.....its pissed me rite off......an o top if off DD is ill again, bein sick everywhere an ive been scrubbin away like mad as her nice new cream carpet is now orange argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!, DD not avin a gud month with all this bugs an stuff :(

Bless her. There's alot going round. Would she make it to a bucket if you put it by her bed?

I'm going to sound like a right stalker now :blush: but I just typed your name (I remembered from your private message ages ago) into FB and found you straight away by your scan pic :haha: Which one's you in your cover photo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->