3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

its realy annoyed me....its clearly states just our friends, plus all my famo lives miles away an means i wud av to put them all up for the nigh, an i realy dnt wana :( i just carnt belive she has added her self o the list!!!!!!! so now my sisters an mum an everyone else r guna be like oh yer why she goin wheres our invite.....its pissed me rite off......an o top if off DD is ill again, bein sick everywhere an ive been scrubbin away like mad as her nice new cream carpet is now orange argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!, DD not avin a gud month with all this bugs an stuff :(

Bless her. There's alot going round. Would she make it to a bucket if you put it by her bed?

I'm going to sound like a right stalker now :blush: but I just typed your name (I remembered from your private message ages ago) into FB and found you straight away by your scan pic :haha: Which one's you in your cover photo?

yer DD is only 5 an she is amazin when bein sick other times say like 3 oclock in the mornin she actually just goes to toilet an is sick i woke up coz i hear her but, bless this time she didnt mak it :(

im the 1 on the left closes to camera, do u want me be my friend on fb lol xx

its realy annoyed me....its clearly states just our friends, plus all my famo lives miles away an means i wud av to put them all up for the nigh, an i realy dnt wana :( i just carnt belive she has added her self o the list!!!!!!! so now my sisters an mum an everyone else r guna be like oh yer why she goin wheres our invite.....its pissed me rite off......an o top if off DD is ill again, bein sick everywhere an ive been scrubbin away like mad as her nice new cream carpet is now orange argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!, DD not avin a gud month with all this bugs an stuff :(

Bless her. There's alot going round. Would she make it to a bucket if you put it by her bed?

I'm going to sound like a right stalker now :blush: but I just typed your name (I remembered from your private message ages ago) into FB and found you straight away by your scan pic :haha: Which one's you in your cover photo?

yer DD is only 5 an she is amazin when bein sick other times say like 3 oclock in the mornin she actually just goes to toilet an is sick i woke up coz i hear her but, bless this time she didnt mak it :(

Luckily Elissa has never been sick.. Touch wood, she'll carry on this way.

Damn girl, could you be anymore prettier?!

Now I want to see a pic I'm not on fb :-(

Hope you and DD are feeling better soon

I have been getting really bad pains since last night think its ligaments

Now I want to see a pic I'm not on fb :-(

Hope you and DD are feeling better soon

I have been getting really bad pains since last night think its ligaments

She's a pretty lady.

I woke to horrible pains the other night. Nearly woke hubby (which I never do) as they were that bad. I think I turned wrong in my sleep.

Luckily Elissa has never been sick.. Touch wood, she'll carry on this way.

Damn girl, could you be anymore prettier?!

:blush::blush: not realy amazin wot make up can do haha

well i dnt look like that at the moment, coverd in spots bags under my eyes, look like shit the joys of pregnancy ey lol xx

well i dnt look like that at the moment, coverd in spots bags under my eyes, look like shit the joys of pregnancy ey lol xx

You can't look as bad as me. The wonders of make up wouldn't even work :haha:

MARIA SARAH.....u was on about pains??? what do u mean r u both ok??? do u think they was growin pain things?? xx

MARIA SARAH.....u was on about pains??? what do u mean r u both ok??? do u think they was growin pain things?? xx

I'm fine. Lil' miss is fine. She's kicking away and I've used doppler. I think I just turned funny in my sleep and pulled something.

oh gud, ive got afew lower pains, but when DD was bein sick i jumped up abit to fast i think, xx

im fooked but waitin on washin machine to finish, with all bedding in, she is sleepin with me tonight, an OH as to be up at half 2 he sed he will sort it when it stops, but i like to do it myself haha coz knowin him it will all just go in dryer on full heat an he'l fall asleep an house will set on fire x

I think ligaments are stretching as baby grows

Emma -You not feeling well and DD isn't either hope you feel better soon

Is that what you meant?

im fooked but waitin on washin machine to finish, with all bedding in, she is sleepin with me tonight, an OH as to be up at half 2 he sed he will sort it when it stops, but i like to do it myself haha coz knowin him it will all just go in dryer on full heat an he'l fall asleep an house will set on fire x

Wish Ash would offer but he don't even know how to work washing machine and what not!!

I think ligaments are stretching as baby grows

Emma -You not feeling well and DD isn't either hope you feel better soon

Is that what you meant?

erm duno sarah carnt remember now hahaha.....im fine hun just my tonsils r swollen DD bein sick x

Wish Ash would offer but he don't even know how to work washing machine and what not!!

OH does do washin if im out, but if ive got washin i tend to hide it now, coz he;l put whites in with darks or whites in with a bright red jump ARGH!! i no he only tryin to help but please leave the washin machine alone hahaha

OH does do washin if im out, but if ive got washin i tend to hide it now, coz he;l put whites in with darks or whites in with a bright red jump ARGH!! i no he only tryin to help but please leave the washin machine alone hahaha

I don't understand how they don't understand. It's not like it's hard!!

I don't understand how they don't understand. It's not like it's hard!!

tell me about it, he gets the number cycles right.....its so obv u dnt put bloody whites in wih darks!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->