3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Mine's left on the cycle number. I never change it. All he has to do if separate the colours and put tablets in.. Not hard!!

Mine's left on the cycle number. I never change it. All he has to do if separate the colours and put tablets in.. Not hard!!

:haha::haha::haha: they r man thats hard :winkwink::winkwink:

put a tablet in aswell as separate :dohh: hahaha

just them 1s i told u b4, he dnt like any :(

he likes ANAIKA??? (DNT EVEN NO HOW TO SPELL THE BLOODY THING LET ALONE SAY IT

Do you mean Annika? I never listen to hubby :haha: He just agrees with me.

aint a clue hun probs, its like danica but with an A oh i dnt no dnt realy like it haha

see i wish my OH was like that but nope he has to av an input :dohh:

aint a clue hun probs, its like danica but with an A oh i dnt no dnt realy like it haha

see i wish my OH was like that but nope he has to av an input :dohh:

Yeah, you mean Annika. Hubby has input, I just like mine more. I think about what impact it would have on her growing up (our last name isn't a good one when put with certain names).

yer, its so hard just to agree on a name, an to even name a baby as they have it for ever, im sure by the time she is born we will av sumthing sorted (i hope) lol

well washing all sorted, and on radiators, so i dnt av to wait up with dryer haha so im guna try an get sum sleep, DD keeps wakin up cryin then goes back to sleep, im wonderin if her tummy hurts, but i carnt make any sense of her?? if she wud wake up properly i cud give her sum calpol, guna be a long night xx

My hubby is fab come home today from work house sparkles all washing done dried put away not much to do on my day off now lol

I just told hubby I have a list of boys and girls names and he doesn't so I get to pick he said not a chance but not as polite ha ha will see if what gets him to look I'm convinced its a girl so only really looking at girl names tbh

yer, its so hard just to agree on a name, an to even name a baby as they have it for ever, im sure by the time she is born we will av sumthing sorted (i hope) lol

well washing all sorted, and on radiators, so i dnt av to wait up with dryer haha so im guna try an get sum sleep, DD keeps wakin up cryin then goes back to sleep, im wonderin if her tummy hurts, but i carnt make any sense of her?? if she wud wake up properly i cud give her sum calpol, guna be a long night xx

I would just wake up her and give her some. That's what I do if Elissa's crying on and off when not well. Hope you get some sleep.

Hopefully hubby will walk through the door any minute and we can go sleep :sleep:

Night :hugs:

My hubby is fab come home today from work house sparkles all washing done dried put away not much to do on my day off now lol

I just told hubby I have a list of boys and girls names and he doesn't so I get to pick he said not a chance but not as polite ha ha will see if what gets him to look I'm convinced its a girl so only really looking at girl names tbh

Want to swap hubby's for a day?!

What makes you think girl?

thanks girls, as i sent the lst reply she actually woke up wantin a drink so mange to get her sum :)

just realised i can post my 20wk pic haha il do it tomoz, xx

night night xxxx

Don't know just do even though this preg is opposite to Isobelles in every way possible

Nope I'm keeping my man although will have to ho out shopping tomorrow now gore something to do ha ha well need to find a dress for my xmas party its black tie I'm stuck

I would just wake up her and give her some. That's what I do if Elissa's crying on and off when not well. Hope you get some sleep.

Hopefully hubby will walk through the door any minute and we can go sleep :sleep:

Night :hugs:

I would wake her as well just enough to give the calpol so you can both have a bit of rest xx

she has woke up fine.....cryin tho coz she realy wants to go school, but they not aloud onces been sick av to stay of 24hrs, (trust me if i cud i wud send her she is drivin me crazy lol) i feel so shit today lost my voice now throat realy hurts need to try get in docs but doubt it they r always fully booked :( xx

school sed she aint aloud back till wednesday!!!!!!!! she is so upset :( im startin to think it mite of just been the party food, she was at a party, eat loads of crap dancin around etc, i think its all just layed heavy, i dnt think it was a bug as she not been sick anymore an seems fine,

to top it off it was school foto's today :( she has not had 1 school foto done an she has been there since she was 3, coz she always ends up bein off that day :( xx

Can you not make an appointment with the school for photo's? Elissa has her first school photo Friday, luckily she's in on that day but school said if not to make an appointment.

I had one crap night's sleep. My boobs leaked so bad, I had to put a bra on with breast pads. Not comfy at all. So hubby is going to buy me some sleep bras today.

Can you not make an appointment with the school for photo's? Elissa has her first school photo Friday, luckily she's in on that day but school said if not to make an appointment.

I had one crap night's sleep. My boobs leaked so bad, I had to put a bra on with breast pads. Not comfy at all. So hubby is going to buy me some sleep bras today.

dnt no hun!! neva thought of that :dohh:

as for boobies not sure if i read it sumwere or dreamt it.....but with ur boobies leakin dnt tha mean they is a gud chance baby wil be early?? (i dnt mean to early) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->