3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

tell me about it, im achin all over today, sure ive done a workout in my sleep haha xx

I've been awake since 7ish thanks to being kicked constantly for nearly 2 hours. She's got the wrong sleeping pattern. Sleeps during the day and awake during the night :growlmad:

thats like my little princess soon as i go to bed she starts,

but hey at least ur feelin her kick now :happydance:

That's the only good thing. I'm so tired though :sleep: Hubby proceeded to try and get her to kick once he woke up :growlmad:

Someone knows where my bladder is this evening. Everytime she kicks it, I feel like I'm going to pee myself right there and then!!

And.. I hate wrapping presents :xmas18: You always get that one stupidly awkward present to wrap and you spend about half an hour trying to wrap the bloody thing!!

Someone knows where my bladder is this evening. Everytime she kicks it, I feel like I'm going to pee myself right there and then!!

And.. I hate wrapping presents :xmas18: You always get that one stupidly awkward present to wrap and you spend about half an hour trying to wrap the bloody thing!!

I love wrapping we do them all on xmas eve though so got ages to wait

Well I feel better today talked to hubby and I mean I talked he just sat there and listened mainly said he's not going to leave and wanted to know where I got that from which I have no idea
But at the end of it I felt better so hoping it stays that way :)

Well I feel better today talked to hubby and I mean I talked he just sat there and listened mainly said he's not going to leave and wanted to know where I got that from which I have no idea
But at the end of it I felt better so hoping it stays that way :)

You leave it all until xmas eve, why?!

Glad you got it sorted. These pregnancy hormones play havoc with our brains!

Don't know why we just sit drink watch Santa Claus the movie build/wrap all presents

I love wrapping we do them all on xmas eve though so got ages to wait

we normaly wrap ours xmas eve, but been pregnant im guna start early not to early tho maybe afew days b4 xmas haha

Ok don't laugh but omg this has just hit me I'm going to have to give birth I need a hospital bag its going so fast Ahhhh

On a funny note Isobelle says when baby comes out she might her your mouth -she thinks I'm going to 'sick' baby up lol

Ok, I've come to the conclusion that you are both a little weird wrapping your presents at the last minute. Won't the kiddies find them?!

I'm going to pack my hospital bag super early this time. I only had it half done when I went into labour with Elissa. Bless hubby, tried his hardest to pack the rest quickly while I was in hospital waiting for contractions to start. And running to Tesco's quickly to get the things we hadn't brought yet :haha:

Ok, I've come to the conclusion that you are both a little weird wrapping your presents at the last minute. Won't the kiddies find them?!

I'm going to pack my hospital bag super early this time. I only had it half done when I went into labour with Elissa. Bless hubby, tried his hardest to pack the rest quickly while I was in hospital waiting for contractions to start. And running to Tesco's quickly to get the things we hadn't brought yet :haha:

ok ive allways wrapped mine at last min due to, no storage space so i av to hide them in places u wudnt beleive so if i ad wrapped them the paper wud just rip anyway so wud av to re-wrap, other time ive hid them at mums an SHE LOVES WRAPPIN SO WRAPPED UM FOR ME...an ive gone xmas eve to collect but with her been an hour away thats there an back 1 year weather wasnt gud an didnt think i wud mk it haha so no i wrap xmas eve, haha

av got afew pairs left and the stuff to make um im bored lol

Attachments

• orders..shoes 004.jpg
    orders..shoes 004.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
All hidden in the wardrobe here Isobelle has asked what the towel was hiding lol loft next year I think
We open all presents get rid of all ties do she can get them out build big presents kitchen last year sylvanian families this year and fill the living room lol

ohh and that names isit annika its enieka....anieca enieca??????? still dnt no how to spell it to haha

I'm teaching Isobelle rudolph the red nosed reindeer for her xmas play not going great lol have 2 weeks to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->