3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

The leaking is getting worse :cry: Sleep bras are useless!! The only other thing I can do is sleep topless with a towel under me. But it's getting cold at night :(

The leaking is getting worse :cry: Sleep bras are useless!! The only other thing I can do is sleep topless with a towel under me. But it's getting cold at night :(

Have you tried different brands of breast pads? Can't think if anything else to help!:-(

How's everyone today?

I'm in quite a low place at the mo all hormonal I think but I'm convinced oh is about to leave me I have no idea why but convinced he is just crying lots at the mo and being quite nasty to him so when he does leave it hurt as much I know its all in my head and I really need to get a grip but just so hard

Have you tried different brands of breast pads? Can't think if anything else to help!:-(

Breast pads are fine but when you lie down, your boobs don't stay in one place, well mine don't, so it misses the pads. I've gone out and got a cheap towel so we'll see how that goes.

How's everyone today?

I'm in quite a low place at the mo all hormonal I think but I'm convinced oh is about to leave me I have no idea why but convinced he is just crying lots at the mo and being quite nasty to him so when he does leave it hurt as much I know its all in my head and I really need to get a grip but just so hard

Has he given you any reason to make you think he's going to leave?

How's everyone today?

No don't think so I know I'm being short and snappy so he's prob just keeping clear I know I would I'm prob just reading too much into it scared he will leave coz I'm a mess

How's everyone today?

No don't think so I know I'm being short and snappy so he's prob just keeping clear I know I would I'm prob just reading too much into it scared he will leave coz I'm a mess

arw bless you sarah, i realy dnt no what to say to u, but i wud maybe get little one to bed tonight an have a chat with him, air ur concerns i no maybe easyer sed then done sumtimes, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

how's everyone today?

I'm in quite a low place at the mo all hormonal i think but i'm convinced oh is about to leave me i have no idea why but convinced he is just crying lots at the mo and being quite nasty to him so when he does leave it hurt as much i know its all in my head and i really need to get a grip but just so hard

has he given you any reason to make you think he's going to leave?

no don't think so i know i'm being short and snappy so he's prob just keeping clear i know i would i'm prob just reading too much into it scared he will leave coz i'm a mess

arw bless you sarah, i realy dnt no what to say to u, but i wud maybe get little one to bed tonight an have a chat with him, air ur concerns i no maybe easyer sed then done sumtimes, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

^^ wss

Well she's in bed so waiting for the what the hell was that about last night chat
He's lit the Yankee candle though :)

Just that he's making an effort small things in my mixed up mind lol

Just that he's making an effort small things in my mixed up mind lol

Oh I see. I love candles. I have.. Way too many to count.

Got Elissa's school photo proofs today. Smiles in all of them :)

We got ours last week its actually a nice smile not a cheese one that we normally get lol

hope the talk went well sarah an u feel alot better 2moz xx

tell me about it, im achin all over today, sure ive done a workout in my sleep haha xx

tell me about it, im achin all over today, sure ive done a workout in my sleep haha xx

I've been awake since 7ish thanks to being kicked constantly for nearly 2 hours. She's got the wrong sleeping pattern. Sleeps during the day and awake during the night :growlmad:

I've been awake since 7ish thanks to being kicked constantly for nearly 2 hours. She's got the wrong sleeping pattern. Sleeps during the day and awake during the night :growlmad:

thats like my little princess soon as i go to bed she starts,

but hey at least ur feelin her kick now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"