3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I'm teaching Isobelle rudolph the red nosed reindeer for her xmas play not going great lol have 2 weeks to go

Elissa is learning christmas songs at school for her little show in about 2 weeks time. She came home the other day going "jingle bells, jingle bells". We wondered how she knew that. We got a letter Friday tell us they're learning christmas songs.

How much have weight have you gained so far?

About 7lb not happy only gained 13 with Isobelle total day I went into labour and 2lb less 2 days after
That's not going to happen this time

the name is like KNEE...CA!!!!!!!! I GIVE UP HE AINT HAVIN IT HAHAHA

as for weight not checked lately but i was 7st 8....an when i last checked i was 8st, 8?? put on a whole stone.... that was over amonth ago now i think if not bit longer darent check haha

I don't like that name. I thought you had agreed on Miley?

I check my weight every other day or so. I'm not eating differently but glad I haven't put anything on.

Sorry i've been quiet lately. Had a busy weekend sorting our house out and catching up on all the housework i've been slacking on :blush:

Re: Weight

Last time I got weighed I was 7lbs under what I weighed to start with. Haven't been weighed since my 20w scan though :shrug: I'm sure i've done some damage since then :haha: x

yer i realy wont miley haha,

i carnt belive i av gained frm the amount of sickness ive had, touch wood only felt sick these last few days :)

I'm not liking that name either
I think I have gained from the eat all the time to try to stop sickness or keep something down
Hope the sickness has stopped for you xx

I'm not liking that name either
I think I have gained from the eat all the time to try to stop sickness or keep something down
Hope the sickness has stopped for you xx

3 days!! Thought of any names?

20 week bump and 22 week bump.......my 22 wk bump alot lower then 20 week bump aint it?

Attachments

• 20 week bump.jpg
    20 week bump.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 22 week bump.jpg
    22 week bump.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
i carnt wait till i get a bloody carpet haha, we been doin the house up wot feels like forever, but at least we aint in the caravan in the garden anymore haha

i carnt wait till i get a bloody carpet haha, we been doin the house up wot feels like forever, but at least we aint in the caravan in the garden anymore haha

I want laminate cause the dogs keep ripping up the stupid carpet :growlmad:

this is guna sound soooo wrong but wish i had took pro pic of my (*)(*)'s they r huge an gotta fill up with milk yet hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->