3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

bless my DD she getin realy mad with baby haha every1 has seen an felt her kick, as soon as DD goes to she stops, soon as DD moves away she starts again haha bless xx

Awww bless
I can't wait for kicks to become regular so dd can feel them since hubby won't :-(

i no all i seem to do is moan an worry at the mo but, u no at my scan i was told babys head is so far down, (kinda a gud job placenta is cover cervix) lol.....

well for ages now ive had all that presure underneath an she sed thats probs why coz baby head so far down.. well ive noticed its abit worse now, u no when ur due baby an babys head is engaged an u can like actualy feel hem like turnin head an stuff in ur rudies an the amount of pressure when u stand an stuff, will its like that in my bum an my front rudies? i can physically FEEL her pushing down!!!!!!!! do u think i shud contact M/W 2moz just to check, ive been losin loads of discharge today but its not white or clear its abit yellowy greenin color but very pale not dark xx

i no all i seem to do is moan an worry at the mo but, u no at my scan i was told babys head is so far down, (kinda a gud job placenta is cover cervix) lol.....

well for ages now ive had all that presure underneath an she sed thats probs why coz baby head so far down.. well ive noticed its abit worse now, u no when ur due baby an babys head is engaged an u can like actualy feel hem like turnin head an stuff in ur rudies an the amount of pressure when u stand an stuff, will its like that in my bum an my front rudies? i can physically FEEL her pushing down!!!!!!!! do u think i shud contact M/W 2moz just to check, ive been losin loads of discharge today but its not white or clear its abit yellowy greenin color but very pale not dark xx

I love the way you word things. I get pressure in both ends. Chloe's head was right in my pelvis at the 20 week scan, that the sonographer had tilted the bed back so much that it looked like I was doing a headstand to get her head out. If you're that worried, I'd call the midwife to reassure yourself.

i just feel like she is realy ryin to push herself out, i darent stand to long coz the amount of pressure underneath an with her pushin i think god my waters r guna go in a min if she dnt stop haha

i just feel like she is realy ryin to push herself out, i darent stand to long coz the amount of pressure underneath an with her pushin i think god my waters r guna go in a min if she dnt stop haha

I'm sure you're fine. She just likes to worry you.

u wudnt think ive ad 2 kids b4 haha things r just so different this time lol carnt wait to see M/W on the 4th got so many things to run by her lol x

I'm currently watching 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'.. Have you seen it?

Emma I would say get it checked just for peace of mind if your anything like me I would worry all the time I'm sure its all ok though

I see mw at 21weeks not sure why she said to see her after scan ??

Baby being active tonight

Emma I would say get it checked just for peace of mind if your anything like me I would worry all the time I'm sure its all ok though

Am I the only one not seeing midwife until 28 weeks?

I also have a friends who is a mw and can pop round when ever I need to and also I know the manager oftthe day unit at hospital who grabbed me a few times in last preg just to hear hb and fo a quick check lol

i just seem to worry this time round probs coz it took so long to get pregnant i dnt wont anything to go wrong :(

im only seein her due to previous small baby for gestation an lack of water, so il be seein her quite alot after 24 wks, or she mite wait to see wot scan says in jan, if all is good il probs go back to normal x

How long did it take you Emma?

to be truely hones my DD will be 6 in june, an ive neva been on any sort of pill or out since her, but neva realy tried to get pregnant its only realy been in the last 2 years i thought huh why aint i pregnant yet, an we realy started tryin if that makes sense!!!!!!!!!!! but with my DS an DD an afew m/c will all them i fell out of bed and was pregnant!!! hahahaha so dnt get why it took so long, xx

How long did it take you Emma?

to be truely hones my DD will be 6 in june, an ive neva been on any sort of pill or out since her, but neva realy tried to get pregnant its only realy been in the last 2 years i thought huh why aint i pregnant yet, an we realy started tryin if that makes sense!!!!!!!!!!! but with my DS an DD an afew m/c will all them i fell out of bed and was pregnant!!! hahahaha so dnt get why it took so long, xx

Just wasn't meant to be at that time. You needed your bump buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->