3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

As they say. No news is good news.

well he went down got put to sleep an they cudnt get tube down his throat, do to lots of mucus turns out he got a chest infection so as been cancled now till thw 11th of december, but ur talkin a min of 2 weeks in hospital an she has 2 other children who r miles an miles away frm her :( she hopin to be goin home tomoz but when re-turns she hopein to b back home with baby for xmas :(

but the annoyin part is he was only in hospital last weel frm a fit, an had a cough the the doc or sum1 asked for a chest xray, but another sed no point or sumut, so it basicaly got missed, an all this cud av bee prevented bless them xx

As they say. No news is good news.

well he went down got put to sleep an they cudnt get tube down his throat, do to lots of mucus turns out he got a chest infection so as been cancled now till thw 11th of december, but ur talkin a min of 2 weeks in hospital an she has 2 other children who r miles an miles away frm her :( she hopin to be goin home tomoz but when re-turns she hopein to b back home with baby for xmas :(

but the annoyin part is he was only in hospital last weel frm a fit, an had a cough the the doc or sum1 asked for a chest xray, but another sed no point or sumut, so it basicaly got missed, an all this cud av bee prevented bless them xx

How old is he?

just over 1, they girls at leeds doin his sats an stuff b4 op were all fine also, it only came to light when tryed puttin tube down, did a chest xray whilst still asleep an its quite a nasty infection :( but with him avin to lay on chest for god knows how many hours they just carnt risk doin it, but he needs it done asap xx

just over 1, they girls at leeds doin his sats an stuff b4 op were all fine also, it only came to light when tryed puttin tube down, did a chest xray whilst still asleep an its quite a nasty infection :( but with him avin to lay on chest for god knows how many hours they just carnt risk doin it, but he needs it done asap xx

I'm sure he'll be fine. 2 weeks will fly past.

yer it will but when she has to go back its if she gets out in time for xmas, i no his health is more important but her other 2 kids r only young an r so far away frm her xx

yer it will but when she has to go back its if she gets out in time for xmas, i no his health is more important but her other 2 kids r only young an r so far away frm her xx

What is he having done? For 2 weeks recovery in hospital.

What is he having done? For 2 weeks recovery in hospital.

major op, he has a huge blugde on his back an all his bladder an stuff is in it, i dnt even no half the names what is wrong, he has no movement in his legs an stuff, to much to list plus i think they sed he will be satdated for the 1st few days after op, then gotta take it slowly see if he can wee an poo an stuff, which he aint doin at the moment then food etc x

Hope they get the Infection sorted asap so he's fighting fit for his op so he will be out for xmas xx

been in hosp all day, thought maybe prem labour, but thankfully they checked an checked an checked an all is fine im home now, and resting, if they start again ive got to go back in xx

Hows everyone doin? Put my tree up tonight so kids wake up in mornin
And see it and they can open there 1st window of calender also lol neva put it up this
Early but thiught wot the hell xx

Had my scan Thursday all is ok team yellow got another scan on 20th Dec as she couldn't see the heart properly baby want playing the game lol

Had my xmas do last night was good night made me laugh how drunk people get

My trees are up lights are on but that it so far will bw done by end of the night I hope
Back to work tomorrow dreading it

Hope everyone is ok xx

arw ur so strong i cudnt not find out lol, glad everything is ok with baby,

well u no ive got a 28 wk scan , and was waitin for my 34 week scan to cum throw well the 34 week scan as cum throw, but letter sayin its my 20 week scan?? tellin me all bout what they do an may not be able to find sex out an stuff?? hmmm better get this checked im at midwifes thursday so il show her it an see what she thinks xx

Had my scan Thursday all is ok team yellow got another scan on 20th Dec as she couldn't see the heart properly baby want playing the game lol

Had my xmas do last night was good night made me laugh how drunk people get

My trees are up lights are on but that it so far will bw done by end of the night I hope
Back to work tomorrow dreading it

Hope everyone is ok xx

Baby brain.. I forgot about your scan :dohh: Glad all went well.

I forgot as well lol good job hubby had booked the day off work lol

FOR GOD F**KIN SAKE........................ got this big family sized pasta thing u can put in ur oven takes an hour to cook thought bugger it, sumthing simple, anyway get it out the oven an drop the f**kin thing ARGH!! i give up 2day, take away it is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->