3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I've been getting tightenings on and off today. Some are uncomfy. It's just braxton hicks.

They probs r hun. But didnt think b/h were ssopose to be pain full. Its my app today anyway so il just mention it. Been up most tje night with um. Seem to av stopped now x

hello just got back m/w was running late, she sed my baby is very low down, an to keep an eye on them, as they is no set pattern to them as yet, so if i get um like every 10 mins, an last for like an hour then i have to ring an get checked, but they stopped again now, she sed im measureing 24 plus weeks, xx

Hope all is well. Laptop is well and truely broken. New one it is.

V-day for me :happydance: Can't believe it's only 3 weeks until 3rd trimester. Where's the time gone?!

Hope all is well. Laptop is well and truely broken. New one it is.

V-day for me :happydance: Can't believe it's only 3 weeks until 3rd trimester. Where's the time gone?!

Happy V-day to u :) mine in 2 days yey. Sumtimes i think its draggin then sum days its goin fast x

Well DD is now full of cold got a horrid cough. Ive scrubbed the house frm top to bootom. Encludin windows doors. Door handles EVERYTHING. Anything tontey an get rid of all these nasty germs :( sick of us all bein ill all the time :( xx

Happy v day Emma
Happy v day +2 Maria

Hope your both ok
I'm really noticing a pattern to this kicking now justbnot liking the 4am one lol

Thanks hun. My baby girl always starts kickin soon as i go to bed haa as long as she aint like that when here il cope lol x

How to spoil a beef dinner...satvat table with OH an kids with no bra on eatin away boobis r that huge theybr restin on table lmao to then notice a huge pool of watery white next to my plate....uep ive leaked all over :( carnt belive i didnt feel it til it was to late :( xx

first pic 22wk...2nd pic 24+....im gettin smaller hahaha she must be layed different today..

Attachments

• 22 week bump.jpg
    22 week bump.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 24 week +2 bump.jpg
    24 week +2 bump.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Emma def layed differently you look higher this week as well
This leaking does not sound fun at all!!!

this cold morning school runs are no good for my boobies think im guna strap a hot water bottle to my chest nxt time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->