3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

FOR GOD F**KIN SAKE........................ got this big family sized pasta thing u can put in ur oven takes an hour to cook thought bugger it, sumthing simple, anyway get it out the oven an drop the f**kin thing ARGH!! i give up 2day, take away it is x

Oh dear. I hate cooking.

Roast dinner at my mum's tonight (working tomorrow) I hate cooking with a passion baking I can do cooking no thanks

Roast dinner at my mum's tonight (working tomorrow) I hate cooking with a passion baking I can do cooking no thanks

Same here. Hate cooking with a passion but I'll bake.. When I feel like it!

im the other love cookin makein meals up etc, but bakin i hate lol x

doctors do my head in, my son been on antibiotics all week, and his asthma realy bad at moment he back on steroids, anyway just got bk frm out of hours doc, doc sed throw antibiotics away as they aint workin an il give him sum different antibiotics, i get home an the new 1 is just the same as the 1 i av at home argh!

doctors do my head in, my son been on antibiotics all week, and his asthma realy bad at moment he back on steroids, anyway just got bk frm out of hours doc, doc sed throw antibiotics away as they aint workin an il give him sum different antibiotics, i get home an the new 1 is just the same as the 1 i av at home argh!

Useless aren't they?! Elissa's ill again with the same thing she had last time that took about 3 weeks to disappear. I'm not bothering with the Dr's as they won't do fudge all. I just wish she'd act like a normal sick child!! :haha:

They make me laugh. I no they aint alot u can give for cough. So i am greatfuo they av give him antibiotics. But had um a week n nothin he gettin worse not better then to say they try sumut else an give us the samething. He is a serve asthmatic he needs help but no they wil just keep leavin him then hel drop we wil end up in hosp. An they av a go at me sayin ive left him to long. Like did befor. Feel rite sorry for hhim x

well ad him back at docs got different antibiotics, an he got to take more doses of steroids then what he is takin at the moment, so hopefully he will start t feel better soon x

How's he feeling now Emma are the ab's starting to kick in?

Well was back to work on Sunday nearly killed me!! Worked yesterday as well off now till Fri though so happy about that
Got nearly all my xmas presents sorted Isobelle keeps telling different people different things that she wants lol
Had mw appt today all aslo found hb got mat b1 form and back at 28 weeks unless I have problems
Baby really kicking now feels mad can't wait for Isobelle to feel it going to wait till its guaranteed for her to feel it

Bet you can't wait for maternity leave!

Well girls, won't be on much as laptop is broken again and hate doing this off my phone. Just had my hair chopped off and coloured bright red. Feels so much better!!

31 shifts left lol

I had mine cut for xmas do thinking of a colour before xmas

How's he feeling now Emma are the ab's starting to kick in?

Well was back to work on Sunday nearly killed me!! Worked yesterday as well off now till Fri though so happy about that
Got nearly all my xmas presents sorted Isobelle keeps telling different people different things that she wants lol
Had mw appt today all aslo found hb got mat b1 form and back at 28 weeks unless I have problems
Baby really kicking now feels mad can't wait for Isobelle to feel it going to wait till its guaranteed for her to feel it

He much better today now steroids av kicked in. Peak flow still down. But he alot happier in his self. Xx

thank god its my midwifes appointment tomoz, been gettin painful tightenings again on and off all day, no regular pattern to them which is gud, just hurt when they cum, i just find it strange neva had these with my other 2 :(

hope u girls r ok, feel lonely u guys not been on much :( haha

I'm here just done another day if xmas shopping only 3 more things to buy now
Isobelles preschool photo came today its fab

What do you think the tightenings are? braxton hicks? I have never had them do don't know much about them

I'm here just done another day if xmas shopping only 3 more things to buy now
Isobelles preschool photo came today its fab

What do you think the tightenings are? braxton hicks? I have never had them do don't know much about them

I dnt no hun coz realy carntnremember gettin B/H with other to i just went into labour with them to. So duno. My tummy goes rock hard an hurts last bts out a min the relaxes again its like when u get leg cramp butnin my tummy? Im constanlybthursty an drinkin loads so dnt thinknits lack of fluid? X

I'm always on phone takes ages to re-read an change it all lol

Haha i tried to go back an sort it out but the little bar thinng just wudnt go were i wanted it to go so gve up lol

I am not getting very far with this name thing we have a list but I'm still not overly happy with them

I've been getting tightenings on and off today. Some are uncomfy. It's just braxton hicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->