3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Well I now have no Dr and no MW. They have asked me to find another practice. Should be fun trying to find somewhere just before Christmas when I have my 28 week check up soon which looks like I won't be having if I can't find anywhere.

Cause they're a bunch of twats. Cause I live too far away apparently. I got told I could stay as long as I didn't ask for home visits, which I never do or have done. Now I'm coming 6 months pregnant with no Dr or MW to turn to if there's a problem. Hubby is not happy at all!!

Aarw huni that is well shit. Is it for ur DD aswel? Is they another close by? i carnt belive it thats wel bad. Realy dnt no wot to say :-(

Yup. Elissa was at the same Drs. She's not well and I can't take her to the Drs. There's one round the corner from me that accepts NHS patients. All I have to do is take our NHS cards in and fill out a form. Trouble is, I don't know where mine is as I haven't needed it since I was a child!!

Yup. Elissa was at the same Drs. She's not well and I can't take her to the Drs. There's one round the corner from me that accepts NHS patients. All I have to do is take our NHS cards in and fill out a form. Trouble is, I don't know where mine is as I haven't needed it since I was a child!!

I cudnt even tell u were mine is lol. Just pop in an tell them ur pregnant an the other doc as thrown u out. They must b sumway they can find ur nhs number think thats all they need ur card for x

well for the 1st time today since been able to feel baby move, she is now kickin above my belly button so hopefully she has moved yey x

I've been feeling Chloe kick my rib area for ages now. Hubby was able to feel her kick for the first time last night.

Well I've been and got the paperwork from the new Drs. It take 48 hours for it to all go through. So hopefully by next week, I will have a new MW in time for my 28 week check.

I've been feeling Chloe kick my rib area for ages now. Hubby was able to feel her kick for the first time last night.

Well I've been and got the paperwork from the new Drs. It take 48 hours for it to all go through. So hopefully by next week, I will have a new MW in time for my 28 week check.

my OH as been able to feel and see her kick for ages but she is that low down, im in so much pain in my pelvic area an probs got internal bruisin, also which keeps startin the tightenings im gettin, even midwife carnt belive how low down she still is, but today felt her kick above button so hopefully she wil stay there an give my lower belly sum peace lol

any of you girls been gettin shootin pains in ur front rudies??? x

Yup. Got it now except mine is constant. It's kind of in my groin area but not. I can't put any pressure on my right leg otherwise I scream in pain. Hubby has to help me if I have to lift my leg. TMI but if I rub the area, it eases the pain a little.

I give up. Ive now woke up with swollen glans again full of cold argh!!!!! Why is this cough cold just circlein my family son had 2 lots of anitbiotics DD ad 1 and av ad 1 argh!! Feel shockin xx

Sorry not been on been working last 2 days Isobelle up all night coughing and being sick so beyond tired today and off out in a bit I need early night

I cant believe the gp kicked you off the books for no reason glad you found another though

Got my 20 week scan take 2 on Thursday starting to stress a bit don't know why baby active and I'm sure its just position why I have to go back as couldn't see heart properly rather than something wrong with heart

Everything will be fine sarah xx

Been back at docs with DD an i sed im ill again feel fluy and stuff an sed i need to book flu jab he sed no point yet coz we av ran out ufff!!!
Ive neva had so many colds in my life. Throat like razors blades again an tonsils kill x

Wow where did 24 weeks go. 25 weeks already mised a week haha. Hope u guys r all well x

Well I had a fun morning. I spent 12am-3am in A+E on oxygen and 2 nebulisers. I have a chest infection :( Which was making me sick every time I coughed and affecting my asthma quite bad. My oxygen levels were quite low aswell. Dr was not happy. I'm now on anti-biotics for the infection and steriod tablets for my asthma. Fun!! Being sick while trying my hardest not to have an asthma attack is not easy :haha: But baby is fine and kicking away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->