• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

nearly haha, avin afew bad cramps tonight tho ;-/
how u feelin xx

Tired :sleep: I think my bump had dropped. I noticed it wasn't as high when in the shower just now. But her kicks are still in my ribs :growlmad:

im wide awake for sum reason haha pains only worse when i stand, so dnt think its out but just feel different to all the other times guess time will tell x

i just been talkin to OH sed to him im wide awake and feel weird and gettin afew pains, his reply was ''oh il open a tin of beer '' think ive shit him up hahahaha bless him x

Everytime I say I've got AF type pains, I get "you're not in labour are you?!"

Men! Don't you think we'd tell you if we were in labour!

hahaha all he keeps sayin is ''no its friday she comin not now'' i sed i didnt say she cumin now just lettin u no i feel odd, hahaha

they aint a clue av they haha

Nope! Bless them!

My tootsies are so swollen, they ache some what. Plus my tattoo don't look right! It's not meant to look all puffy!

bless u, hopefully not to much longer to wait and they be back to normal, is they nwt u can do or take to ease them?? xx

Nope. All I can do is sit with my legs and feet up on the poufee - Which I'm already doing. Serves me right as I've been on them near enough all day as we've been here, there and everywhere today. Plus we finally got boxes so I started to pack. We get the keys Monday afternoon.

arw nice 1 about keys, :) get in an get settled ready for little miss :)

see our sarah been quite she havein that baby aint she hahaha

I've been wanting chocolate cake all day.

Anywho, I'm off to bed now. Stupid dog laying on me is making me want to sleep!

speakin of tattoos i quite often go back an look at our old messages and remember when u was gettin 1 done when u 1st found out u was pg, how things av changed now :)

okie dokie huni night x

well rang hosp this morning as still realy crampy an lower back ache, they just said to see how it goes over the nxt few hours, and if no better ring back, so thats wot il do, woke up afew times last night to sum intense pains also xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->