• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

He got a.gud sleep. An woke up abit netter our doctors.dnt open til 2 today but guna get him in jist for acjeck up
how u feelin today maria can see u av little one very soon xx

Glad he slept ok how is he today?

How are things this am Maria?

Isobelle not well so been up every 2 hrs with her either going her temp or inhaler so tired she seems better this am and wants to go nursery so going to take her so I can get a nap they will ring if not happy with her
I could not get comfortable last night I was in every position possible when watching tv on the ball floor settee gave up and went bed hubby was laughing song sulked ha ha

charlie gone to school also, they no all about him and its a very small school so they wil be keepin a close eye on him, and i live literaly afew mins away frm school if any problems

well the weather is horried here, its a winter wonderland :( u can not see a thing the snow is cumin down that thick an fast :( we r in march for god sake go away snow

I think these strong BH are due to coughing as I'm trying to hack up a lung every 5 seconds. I wish she would come soon as I'm in pain all the time but I need to get better first so I have the energy!

Tis nice and sunny down here now although freezing!

I'm on my 2nd day of Sun and blue sky

My resting day yesterday I hoovered and tidied lol
So far today hair has been dyed finally eyebrows plucked arms and legs shaved (ish) feel great just having a drink then into the loft to tidy up there and find things that I need oh done my hypnotherapy cd already as well
Will be napping soon ha ha

wish i had ur energy sarah :)
arw maria hope ur feelin better soon
sayin that i had a little nap this morning after droppin kids of an ive woken up feelin shit :( feel realy sick and got bellyache again x

Naps?! What are those?! I've had one this whole pregnancy but I felt crappier after I woke than what I did beforehand.

To be fair when i av a nap i feel like i av a hang over wwhen i wake up so dnt no y i do it lol but i dnt get much sleep durin the night. An dnt think i cud look after my 2 kids properly if i didnt av 1 i only nap on days im in. More of boredem aswell i think x

Oh god I have almost daily naps actually last one was Thursday hmmm think I need to plan more in ha ha

Well I still fit though the loft hatch big plank of word landed on my head though felt very very sick got what I need though new parts also ordered for breastpump yay
On the note of fitting in places just thought id give you a laugh...
In our dining room we have French doors that open into the back they are just the same size as a normal door but we decided they look better anyway we only ever open half unless carrying something through well got little stuck last night just squeezed out had to open the other side to get backing hubby was on the floor laughing I guess my bump has grown and I'm refusing to go into the back unless I fit through half door again

Hahahahaha that made me laugh. I wud of wet muself with laughin of i was there hah arw ur bump must be gettin bigger x

Lol, sorry I had a little giggle when you mentioned a plank of wood bonking you on the head.. I have the same trouble with our doors that lead into the garden. Now I just let the dogs out and wait for them to come in unless they've done their business, then I squeeze myself out cause I can't be bothered to unlock the other door.

Had a look its an actual floor board!! No idea why its in the loft

Well just took Isobelle gp cough getting worse sounding almost like croup got a steroid in case I need it and a 2nd inhaler as a spare bonus of knowing the gp lol
Well waiting in the chemist Isobelle was sick everywhere and I mean sick I was trying to clean without heaving just about managed it with a few breaks to check she was ok well more to get fresh air ish everyone was giving me the sympathy look

Well i could of been writing this time next week i wud of defo had my baby. But since its been put back till tje friday guess il av to re-write it then haha

Arw no sarah bless her xx

Finally finished packing my hospital bags!! Just need to pack my dressing gown at the last minute as I'm still using it and drinks which can easily be picked up on route to hospital. So car seat and bags are in the dining room ready for when things start!

Hope Isobelle picks up soon.

Still loosing then?
When is your move date? Do you want Chloe to arrive before or after move?

Yup.

I actually don't know. I think we're getting the keys Friday but we haven't been told anything. We haven't even started packing yet. Still waiting for someone we know to bring us boxes (he moves people's belongings around the world when they move house).

Ideally it be better if she came after we moved but I'm so uncomfy and tired, I'm not fussed anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->