• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Avu ad and blood init? Carnt see it been much longer. Maybe av her over the wkend x

No, no blood. I didn't lose blood with Elissa either. I don't even remember losing plug with Elissa. But mind you, I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking for.

I don't think she'll be making an appearence anytime soon.

On another note. Not long for you now!

nope not long :) thank god, i realy struggled walkin to school today even tho its only afew mins away i was in so much pain, the pain was in my belly?? dnt no what it was tho, wudnt say BH or contraction either so dnt no what it was?? xx

Baby digging in maybe?

How are your tightenings going Maria?

I have spent the day baking orders of dd she wanted cake day for daddy when he gets in from work he will be eating cakes for months ha ha

They're ok. I only really get them in the evening. Or that's when I actually notice them.

Can't wait to be in the new house. The landlord has just fitted a new breakfast bar in. And it's much bigger so will be easier to make cakes in!

OH got home at half 3 today and ive been in bed ever since feel crap. Sick feelin an just body feels realy weird. Feel like im floatin on air :-( an got a headache. Got very mild cramps but no pattern to um so dn think its out. Hopefuly wil feel better in tje morning x

Nope i carnt. Feel like the daus aint goin down haha

Don't you just hate them cramps where you think, "here we go, this is it!".. "Oh no, I just need the bathroom" :( Stupid stomach!

that was me last night maria i thought for sure something was happing but woke up fine, well got belly ache but ive had that every day/morning for the last god knows how long now :(
i ad a dream i came on here and sarah beat us both to it haha she had a baby boy weighin 7lb 8oz haha

There is no chance of that baby is in my chest most of the time got no signs of anything and I have convinced myself its a girl but weight Is good, better than my 9lb 10 dream ha ha

I had that toilet thing last week was quite scared then quite relieved in more ways than 1 ha ha

My belly feels a bit tender this morning.

I got a little excited when I saw only 7 days until your section, Emma!

I will be quite miffed if Sarah goes before me! :haha:

I will be very upset I'm as prepared now as I was in Nov ha ha
Really should start getting organised washing clothes buying bedding packing bag

haha carnt belive ur not ready yet sarah what are you like haha

its slightly annoyin tho when my ticker should of been 5 days ;( damm hospital haha

so true and i get to suffer abit more great! hahahaha

ooooo on a plus note ds was born on a sunday dd was born on a saturday, and now il av a friday haha

fri sat sun hehehehe

not uploaded 1 for awhile dnt thing ive changed much realy, but this will b my last pic

Attachments

• last bump pic 37+ weeks.jpg
    last bump pic 37+ weeks.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
  • last bump pic2 37+ weeks..jpg
    last bump pic2 37+ weeks..jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
hahaha miss eagle eyes hahaha yep cot full of her stuff, still no bedrom carpet tho :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->