3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Hi
I washing bed for 8 last night rock n roll lol did watch tv go an hr though
Woken every 2 hrs by dd coughing and needing inhaler
I woke at 7 with horrible pain in my back could hardly walk spent all morning in bed I'm so tired
Baby was having a right kick about last night was quite funny to watch
I have been thinking about how to add baby onto my tattoo can't wait to get it added

I'm getting the one with Elissa's name on re-done as I don't like it anymore. Will be adding Chloe's on. Not long to go now and my little tattoo obsession can carry on :haha:

Im gutted hubby as already booked his session for start of may he knows what hes getting babys name on inner of right arm in Arabic (Isobelle in on the left)
just hope its a boy so it has a name ha ha if its a girl he may be waiting
How long do we have to register the name? if it 14 or 28 days?

Im starting to notice some really strange aches/pains think i might be getting spd or something its all very odd will mention it to mw on tuesday when i go

Im gutted hubby as already booked his session for start of may he knows what hes getting babys name on inner of right arm in Arabic (Isobelle in on the left)
just hope its a boy so it has a name ha ha if its a girl he may be waiting
How long do we have to register the name? if it 14 or 28 days?

Im starting to notice some really strange aches/pains think i might be getting spd or something its all very odd will mention it to mw on tuesday when i go

I have no idea. In the hospital I'll be birthing in, you can register the name there a few days after birth so I'll be doing it pretty much after giving birth.

Hubby knows he's not allowed to book a tattoo until I can have one! We went to our tattoo studio last week to talk about getting his sleeve finished at the end of March. Oh how I love that smell of walking into a tattoo studio!

Where are your pains?

Pains are hard to explain
They are mainly noticeable when im in bed turning over (which is a lot) and in my under carriage so to speak like a pressure and an uncomfortable ache but then my hips start to hurt when on one side too long (which scares me slightly as i had hip labour last time and didnt even know ha ha) then my back is aching lower back mainly
feel like im falling apart and have another 5 weeks of this HELP ME

Pains are hard to explain
They are mainly noticeable when im in bed turning over (which is a lot) and in my under carriage so to speak like a pressure and an uncomfortable ache but then my hips start to hurt when on one side too long (which scares me slightly as i had hip labour last time and didnt even know ha ha) then my back is aching lower back mainly
feel like im falling apart and have another 5 weeks of this HELP ME

Sounds like SPD. Mine started out when turning in bed. You would literally hear my pelvis grind and click. I always hurt 'down there' as my pelvis in no longer in line. When my SPD started out, a warm bath before bed would help and if you have a birthing ball. Sit on that and gently bounce or swivel your hips (like you're doing the hula hoop). Hopefully you can catch it before it gets too bad. You do feel like 'down there' is falling apart. I often walk around holding myself :haha:

I do like sitting on the ball its the only way i feel truly comfortable
so i sit and bounce and the dog lays right under it trying to knock me off lol
i normally bounce rock side to side and then attempt to hula but give up as bump doesnt help at least i know im doing the right sort of thing

You can also get a support belt. You can ask to get referred to physio if you feel it's getting bad.

i think i will need physio anyway i had to have it after isobelle last time for about 3 months as spine was not aligned or something so expecting that again

I got referred to physio when I had SPD with Elissa. Didn't do a thing so didn't bother this time. Just put up with it and of course give hubby earache about it :haha: Bless him, if I get down on the floor, I get stuck. He has to literally lift me up off the floor.

ello girls, well felt shit all day (gutted) as i felt amazin lastnight :( bed for me i think x

gettin realy sore down there :-/ dont no if its frm wearin pads all the time, coz they do make me sore, or its the amount of discharge im losin :( the discharge dnt av any smell to it or colour, so dnt think its infection or out!?! (could be tho) or if its just frm pads, weein every 2 mins etc, put sum sudacream on which has eased it alot, think il go to docs tomoz just incase x

Could be from pads. I get sore from wearing pads. But luckily it's only sanitary pads that make me sore not panty liners. But like you, I'm also losing alot of discharge so can't go a day without wearing one otherwise I feel like I've wet myself! Not nice!

Something for me to look forward to then :( Could just be the discharge and that your damp down there ?? if its not smelling could just be normal and nothing to worry about
sometimes it feels like im months behind you not 2/3 weeks

well i slept awful last night my hips may of finally decided to give up no matter how many pillows etc i was just sore think i have also pulled something in my hip hurts when i rotate it out so stopped doing that lol
I also decided to check my cervix just because well its high soft think but 1cm dilated from my guess maybe 2 but i have heard you never go back to 0cm after a child anyway so prob been like this for years ha ha

Just found a letter from preschool there is a easter comp for best bonnet/easter scene like i can be bothered trying to sit at a table for hours to make one with dd dont have a clue where to start or get bits from needs to be in for friday and they are judging friday pm when she isnt even in pre school but they have invited everyone in so guess i now have to go there as well
I sound really grumpy but im not into all this competitive mum crap and thats how i can see this ending up w

i wud love to no what im lookin for to check myself haha just wud like to no if all these BH and stuff are makin any difference to my cervix,

the cream has worked so far :) im at hosp on tuesday gettin bloods done an doppler scan ready for C/S so il get them to check my wee an discharge make sure its not sumthing starting x

You do get an increase in discharge in the later stages of pregnancy.

Elissa has meant to be making stuff for school for the past few weeks. I helped her make a picture out of wool and haven't bothered with anything else since. I'm heavily pregnant and trying to move house. Making things which will end up going in the bin is not something I plan on doing. I'm one of those mums who sends their child to school to learn (not that she is. She's become more stupid since sending her there) not to make friends with other mums and get into competition with them! Now that sounds grumpy! :haha:

Ha ha at least I'm not the only one

You will be pleased to know baby has a Moses basket and bedding as of now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->