• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

I'm 24.

Everything is good. Chloe laughed properly the other day. She's been giggling here and there for a few weeks but I had her proper laughing. Was so cute. How's everything for you?

Layla still not settling?

No she's a nightmare once shes down for the night she wakes 1ce maybe 2ce but in the day different story

Layla is really coming along with her laughs

hi girls.... im startin to worry about courts she had 1 thing after another bless her she just gettin over a virus :(....

im well jel ur babies r gigglein im begiinin to think she aint got a voice.... she smiles an tryes sooo hard to say sumut mouth opens wide an everything but nothing cums out... and when u get the tinest of nice it actually makes her cough quite bad??? seein H/V next week guna say sumut to her xx

Emma she will work it out one day then won't stop
Every baby is different

Girls, where are you?! We hardly speak anymore!

Chloe had her 16 week jabs today. Not nice in this hot weather. Thank god thats it until 1 year. She's now asleep infront of the fan. She's now too big for her moses basket so at the weekend we'll be putting the cot up in our bedroom. She's going to be taller than her sister. Elissa could still fit in the moses basket at 9 months!

How are you two and your girls?

Hi im here just lol
On hol at the mo in centre parcs having a great time
Shifted laylas sleep pattern she now sleeps 6-8pm then 9:30 till 5/6 then back off for a few hours its great feel great getting sleep
Layla never liked her moses basket so slept on the mat on the floor when downstairs shes always slept in her cot from day 1 in our room we are in 3-6m clothes now going to weigh her when I get home so I have a 12week weight

We have 2nd jabs on wed
I have Isobelle sports day tue and her music assembly on wed as well

My birthday tomorrow Isobelle has a present hid in her room its funny I can't go in her room at all she shouts lol

Nice weather where you are?

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your day.

Been fab weather we are in Suffolk
Thanks I'm old tomorrow a whole 32!!!!

Layla has been rolling on to her tummy all night she can roll back as well lucky shes not going fully round yet its bad enough she moves forward by using her legs lol

Weighed myself this morning diet has officially started think i have 3lb of baby weight but about 4 stone of fat lol holiday booked to crete next year so im planning on loosing it all by then im hoping to have 2 stone gone by xmas so lets see if i can do it without Slimming world as cant really afford £5 a week to tell me im still fat

Im gutted we dnt get much time on ere anymore :-(

Attachments

• SC20130713-165405.png
    SC20130713-165405.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 2
Did wonder when we'd hear from you!

How's Courtney?

Sarah - Eat healthy and exercise!

Im on fb all the time...coz do it of my fone...laptop broke but baby takes ages on fone...u shud ad me on fb... Courts is great.. Charlie just cum bk out of hosp again ashma playin up like mad....mike away all the time...im at doc tomoz at 4 coz i think im down... Blody har work lokin after 3 kids on my own all the time..pkus with courts been a cryin baby and her acid reflux...and for sum reason my anixty throw the roof xx

Shall add you now.

One thing I shall say is, where I no longer have contact with my family, please don't mention Chloe on my wall. Thanks.

You on FB Sarah?

I am Sarah Rigby pic is mickey mouse hat from florida

is it hard not mentioning Chloe on fb?

i dont really use it as you can tell i got rid of my account years ago and only have a few friends on there no family no work its great dont have to watch what i say

Layla is rolling over none stop great that she can do it but a pain in the bum lol she will roll then get bored and only rolls back a handful of times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->