• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

ello girls, sorry not been on much just been realy busy and courtney been full of cold not been able to put her down bless her, docs gav her some nose drops but they aint helped at all, think she finaly gettin there now,

can we av sum piccys of ur gorgous babys please heres some of courtney :)

Attachments

• courtney3.jpg
    courtney3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
  • courtney4.jpg
    courtney4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
  • courtney.jpg
    courtney.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
  • courtney1.jpg
    courtney1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
missed 1

Attachments

• courtney2.jpg
    courtney2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Gorgeous. Will upload some pics but don't know when as we're getting the keys to the new house tomorrow.

yey for keys :) about bloody time u got sum luck,

i carnt belive how quick time is goin by :( b4 i no it she will be crawling around :(

Fab pics!!!

We are at alder hey later about her tongue tie not looking forward to it

SARAH do u remember me tellin u about a friend who has 4 boys??/!!!!.... well 3 out the 4 boys where tongue tied, i went with her for the last baby i carnt believe they just cut it while they r awake :( baby wasnt to botherd tho thank god,

hope all goes well xxx

Thanks it went great she cried when they were stopping the bleeding but I would be happy with a swab and a finger in my mouth lol she had a very quick feed after and slept since
Just having a feed now and it feels so different amazing what a problem something so small can be!!

Good luck with the move Maria

Need all the luck there is. House is a state. Mould all up what will be Elissas room, not a small amount. Landlord on the shop wouldn't renew the contract so now no business. We just used the last of our money on the first months rent and deposit so now we have nothing and no income.

On top of that I have an ear and throat infection so got put on antibiotics today so I can't actually hear out of my left ear and sound like a twat when I talk.

I've just had enough.

Excuse the vent there.

Hope all is good for you two. Glad the tongue tie snip went well and you can enjoy breastfeeding again.

Hugs I honestly don't know what to say !!!

It's ok. You kind of get used to it after almost 6 years of bad luck.

How's Layla now?

Had a rough evening with Layla
Last few nights she's been cluster feeding 6-10 then sleeping till 3 then till 7.
Well last night she got to 9 and was so fussy didn't want feed didn't want to sleep no wind just really upset
I lost it and shouted hubby took her off me and sent me upstairs to try to relax not easy when I can hear her crying downstairs
2 hours later he things her up asleep but she's not so i spend half an hour getting her off think she was over tired she was sick as well I think all crying made her ill.
She's just fed at 2:30 not a great feed though difficult to start
Will see what tomorrow brings I guess

How's her bowels? I know Chloe gets upset and frustrated when she needs a poo but stuggles to get it out.

No problems there I'm thinking she has too much wind but got told that can be down to tie
Feeding weeks like its gone backwards so tired
Hate the fact hubby should still be off work if he got his leave but he was only entitled to 3 days last week so been on my own so hard getting Isobelle to preschool when layla is crying for a feed

I need sleep I decided and my dinner

There is chicken pox going round Isobelles pre school her birthday is 12 days really hope she doesn't get them on her birthday or her party well hope she doesn't get them at all coz of Layla being so small

we had our 6 weeks check today..... and as soon as i layed courtney down on the bed she was screamin away like she always does when on her back, the doc we saw today is a young new doc and straight away he sed i think she has a silent reflux.....I WAS LIKE YES IVE BEEN SAYIN THAT ALL ALONG and he sed she has loads of signs of it bless her and he has given me infant gaviscon, and sed i shud see loads of improvement over the weekend :happydance:

MARIA i also dont no what to say to u, keep ur had up chuck :hugs: xx

SARAH realy glad it went well hope layla feedin alot better now xx

Awww at least you now have gaviscon hope it started to help already
Feeding is quite a bit better I'm not in pain anymore unless she slips off near the end of her feed which she does mainly at night but if I take her off she won't go back on nightmare
Shes really hard to wind when I think I have it all put her down she will bring more up or it comes out the other end can tell when its building to come out as well bless

arw bless her sarah

hopefully today we will notice the difference, ive seen a slight difference already but she only ad it in 2 bottles lastnight, and she has to av it 6 times aday so today wil be her 1st full day xx

I'm back!!

Had Chloe weighed yesterday. My little chunky munky is 9lb 3oz.

Hope you two are ok.

Yay for the weight gain that's fab !! Have you settled in to your new house? How's everything going?

I'm struggling quite a bit really don't know exactly what with just feels like everything
Layla had a bad night last night over tired and the heat do that wasn't fun Isobelle was being horrible to oh and was has birthday I had a whole night planned for his sister and her kids to turn up at 7 went at 9 then he cooked his own dinner then his other sister popped in for 30mins but she did get layla to sleep so she's allowed lol
But not the night I planned
Feeding isn't going great I'm questioning myself about it but then feeling guilty coz I fed Isobelle for a yr and I can't do the same for layla
Rant over lol

Emma how's the gaviscon going?

Still trying to get used to the house. It's a semi and I've only ever lived in a detached with DH. The neighbours kids are quite noisy with the stairs which then makes my dogs bark. Still a complete mess with everything everywhere but it's been lovely and sunny here so DH and I just wanted to sit in the garden!

Chloe doesn't like the heat either, makes her sick. I find the '3s' worse than the 'terrible 2s'. Elissa's attitude is disgusting at the moment. We're also going through the 'no' phase.

Happy birthday to your DH for yesterday (if I read that right, it was yesterday).

What's going wrong with feeding? Don't feel guilty! As long as she's getting food, I'm sure she doesn't mind where it's from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->