• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

We had a lovely weekend with bbq!! Today been cloudy but still 18° so can't complain but meant to rain rest of the week -joy!!
Was his birthday yesterday going to try again tonight with nice meal he's just gone out to get Isobelle birthday present and took Layla so I'm chilling while starting dinner
I don't know what's going on with her feeding she was so awful yesterday cluster feeding and going on pulling off constantly she didn't have wind so not sure hoping it was a mix of heat and growth spurt been off this morning but great this afternoon I was beginning to question my milk but she has just fed great so I don't know

I live in a terrace one side is a nightmare their dogs constantly bark at silly o clock and kids are do loud but they are 12&15 but you should hear them the way they shout at their mum id really shocking I would of kicked them out by now just glad they go their dads half the week other side I don't know they are there

Isobelle has been challenging last 2 months really but think I'm noticing it more coz Im stressed and coz I'm looking for signs of jealousy she has also gone so emotional if I say no not even shout she will go off almost crying I can't be going with that lol

Elissa's attitude has been going on a while and I've had enough. I can't wait for the moment she's in bed.

Chloe has moments where she pulls on and off. She did it this evening. Does my head in :haha:

ello girls

SARAH well i think its workin but its makin her realy constipated :( im waitin for her app for a colic massage see if that will help her, we see doc again friday so see what he has to say, since we av been proppin her up she alot more happier tho x

Hi how's everyone doing??
We are ok feeding is going well had Layla weighed today 1st time since day 9 lol she's a huge 10lb Isobelle was 10lb at 8 weeks Layla made it In 4 ha ha
I have the worlds worst health visitor my 1st app she was 2hours late told her to go away as i was going out today she was an hr late so glad there are no more visits I'm still thinking of changing hv she's not much better with her knowledge either

Not good here hence not talking. Chloe had her first jabs Tuesday just gone. Screamed the Drs down. Glad feedings going well.

Happy birthday to Isobelle. Hope she's having a good day.

Thanks she was so giddy all last week and now she's the big 4 lol I have to change my ticker just realised!!

Hope your ok here if you need to vent hun xx

Oh, I'm 3 days late, lol.

I would vent cause believe me I need to but I can't talk about it, especially on here.

arw maria realy hope ur ok??? feel free to pm me or fb message me huni sendin lots of love huni xxxx

arw wow sarah thats great about weight gain :) courtney 8lb simething (her book down stairs lol) she only just out of prem/tiny baby clothes... coz even tho she is 8lb sumthing she must be heavy boned coz she is soooo tiny lol ....

sorry i dnt get on here much at the mo, but now ive ad courtney we r back on doin the house up so avin lots of work men in etc, just dnt get 5 mins to myself x

We have out grown the 1st size and join 0-3months
Such a shame getting rid of clothes after 4 weeks

Got your PM Sarah but I don't have a phone at the moment but thanks anyway.

I'm fine. All I can say is, I don't understand how someone can want to ruin someone's life so much.

Chloe can still fit in certain tiny baby clothes and some 0-3 months as some are still too big.

arw maria i wish u lived closer as u av ad nwt but shit :( and a gud coffee wud f been nice :( i no u dnt wana vent on here but plz feel free to vent to me or sarah just with us been outsiders sometimes its nice to get it all of ur chest, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i no wot u been about some baby clothes next tiny baby dnt fit anymore but asda do lol crazy lol xx

Wss ^
Just know we are here if you need us xx

Don't take this the wrong way girls, I'm thankful but an outsiders view is worse than an insiders view.

Are your girls STTN yet?

God no I don't think sttn will ever happen!
We feed about 7pm, 11pm, 3am, 6am, she goes straight off after her feed though so not complaining and she is 4 weeks

courtney normally feeds at about 1 half 1ish and next feed about half 4 so im normally only up twice but last 2 nights she fed at 10 then that was it till 3 then was up at half 6 so gettin there but to be far when she wakes for feeds she only as like 1oz then back of to sleep... so i dnt think it wil b long befor she sttn (wishful thinkin lol)

is chloe sttn maria?

Chloe has a feed at 11pm when me and hubby go to bed then she'll wake up at 5am for a feed then she'll sleep until 10:30/11am. Wish I could lie in until then but no chance with a noisy toddler!

thats real good maria, are u still BF?

ad a bad nite with courtney lastnight up every half an hour :( bags under my eyes is an understatement lol

I had a shocking evening with Layla she didnt sleep from 4:30 so by 6:30 was in a over tired state hubby went out to his mates by 9 we were both crying lol I was winding her for 2hrs by this point clean bum didn't want milk so I left her crying and rang my mum hubby name in at 10 and took over got her to sleep she fed at 12 then slept till 5:45
Typical the 1st night he goes out he's now banned lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"