3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

Yup still BF.

Does Layla do this tired cry but won't give in? Chloe does this and it does my tweeney todd in!

Yup!!!
i left her crying down stairs last night and i went up nothing i could do helped so thought if your going to cry thats fine but dont make me cry as well so went and phoned my mum lol as soon as i came down and picked her up she was trying to sleep but still doing little cries 1st night she has done that and i hope it doesnt happen again i hated it if your tired sleep!!!
Shes wanting to be held a lot at the mo as well which isnt helping

Just expressed for the 1st time with thoughts of going to watch hangover 3 on Sat and got 50ms in 5 mins so happy didn't know if I would get enough by Sat but at this rate I could get hubby doing feeds as well yay

I think my milk is decreasing with all this stress plus I'm just about to start my second AF which is early (CD23) due to stress. I would pump but I haven't the time to see how much I can get.

Awww hun keep at it as long as there are wet nappies then your milk is there in good amounts!
I only managed as Layla had just fed and Isobelle at pre school will be no expressing next week since its half term

I forgot to tell you girls. Hubby wants another baby. I guess you could say we're NTNP cause I'm not on anything and hubby isn't using anything even though we have some. Are you girls on BC?

I'm not really should be though hubby doesn't want another I do so guess thats why I haven't bothered lol

Wouldn't he have said something about BC if he doesn't want another?

Hubby confirmed last night that we are NTNP.

Now girls, I would like your opinions about my bleeding as it has me all confused.

I had my first AF since having Chloe on 28 April - 2 May. It was light but the normal 5 days with 2 days of spotting after. Everything was normal until CD12 came. From CD12 - CD22 I had EWCM. And here's what's confused me. CD18 I started spotting.. CD19, CD22, CD23 were also spotting. CD24 I would class as a light bleed but it never touch a pad, only toilet paper. CD25 was back to spotting. I'm CD26 and I've had nothing so far.And from what I can tell, Ive had no more EWCM. We DTD on CD10, CD11, CD19 and CD22. None of these bleeds has touched a pad. It's only ever toilet paper. And it's old blood. Had a very tiny bit of red that's why I thought AF had started but then went back brown.

What is going on?!

Honestly I have no idea whats going on! I know bf messes cycles up etc I would keep dtd and test every few weeks sorry can't be more help

IM GETTIN WORRIED NOW AS IVE STILL NOT HAD MY 1ST PERIOD YET??? shud i see the doc???

maria as for ur cycle i aint a clue wots happenin but cud u imagen if u where pregnant all ready??

and i wud feel jealous is u where sharin all that again with sum1 else :cry: lol

xxxxxx

It's all good. AF showed her face in full force this morning. But yes, I am probably crazy but it was hubby who said he wants to NTNP.

How long have you been not BF?

No need to feel jealous, I haven't gone back to the TTC boards yet. Is Courtney your last?

I'm just jealous you get to have another
Girl in work had a baby in Dec and preg Jan lol she went in to talk about 1st leave finishing and starting again lol

It's all good. AF showed her face in full force this morning. But yes, I am probably crazy but it was hubby who said he wants to NTNP.

How long have you been not BF?

No need to feel jealous, I haven't gone back to the TTC boards yet. Is Courtney your last?

ive been stopped BF for about 4 weeks?.. i also say neva say neva... but i will be goin on some sort of BC for awhile, as the who c-section thing has realy put me off :( xx

I wasn't expecting to have another. Hubby told me after Chloe, he didn't want anymore. Then a few weeks ago he said we might then the other night when I explained about the weird bleeding, he goes "you know that's a sign of pregnancy". I then said something about NTNP and he told me he knew exactly what he was doing by not using anything and that we were officially NTNP.

I wouldn't know about how long until AF might show for you Emma as with both pregnancies, I've started AF exactly 2 weeks after the PP bleeding has stopped.

You never know Sarah, hubby might change his mind.

well ive finaly started AF :)

i was layed in bed lastnight thinkin about another baby, only coz charlie and chelsea av a nice age gap chelsea will be 6 on 16 june.. charlie 9 on the 4th july, charlie just started nursery when i ad chelsea and they play together alot now... were as when courtney is 3 chelsea will be nearly 9 an dnt think that guna work well so mite av to av a play mate for her, but if i do will be couple of years yet, i would rather courts be ready 4 nursery so i can av the 1 on 1 with baby like i did charlie n chelsea, plus 3 is an odd number lol xx

Chelsea's birthday is 2 days before mine!

I was thinking 3 is an odd number the other day and that I might have to twist hubbys arm for number 4 in a few years.

Ha ha your both mad!!!
I think I have settled on the 2 we are planning on going back to Florida in 2016 so layla will be 3 like Isobelle was last year can see it being a 3 yearly thing the way he is talking!
5 weeks an we are off to centre parcs can't wait will be nice to have a break

A holiday, what is one of those?! We haven't been on holiday in 5 years. What I would do to get away for a while. On the plus side, hubby starts his new job next week.

Can't do without a holiday kills me
Got the brochures for next year already

Yay for the quick start what will he be doing?

What he's always done since I've been with him and loves doing - Van driver. Starts early in the morning and finishes in the afternoon. Good pay aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->