3 girls and wanting a boy ! ................UPDATE PG 3 !!!!!!

born2bamum

v happily married
Reaction score
_Im so so scared about my scan tomorrow. i have't slept properly for a week as im scared about my feelings. obviously the most important thing is that the baby is healthy (which im scared of too as my 13 wk scan pic differs so much from the pics of the girls) but i can't help feeling that i might be so disappointed if its another girl. I want to find out as know that I'll bond with my bump more, but getting in such a state about it. id love to be able to resist temptation as love surprises but don't know if i can.*

WHAT SHALL I DO ????!

For scan pics see my post (scroll down in the post for better pics)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...550-anyone-clued-up-gender-theories-help.html

I really sympathise as I didnt have any preference with ds but this time I have realised I really want another boy and feel terrible for feeling this way. The trouble is you cant help how you feel. If it is a girl it doesnt mean you will love her any less so please dont feel bad. I hope the scan goes well hun xx

I thgink it can be quite natural to feel like this hun. Hope scan goes well xx

I know what you mean hun, i have 2girls and right from the start i said i wouldn't mind either gender as i love my girls to bits. My scan is in 9days and from 3days ago i've been having dreams that the sonographer told us we were having a girl and i was crying because i was so upset. I think because this is our last baby and i really want to give OH a boy that i keep having these dreams. Your definately not the only person who has felt like this and don't feel bad i'm sure at your scan tomorrow you will love your baby whatever the outcome, please update and let us know x

I don't think it is wrong to favour a boy after having three girls, i would imagine i woudl feel the same-sorry not much help!x

as i read your post i thought hang on that sounds like me!! only im the other way round i have 3 boys and want a girl, i found out tomoz too. i have been thinking of nothing else for weeks and have been so desperate to know, i also wanted a surprise but i just cant wait that long, 16 weeks has been hard enuf!! i hope u get the outcome u want, but health is the main thing, good luck and fill us in wen u know and enjoy xx :)

Aw it's not a horrible thing to say hun, I think it's a totally natural feeling to have.

I really hope your scan goes well and above all else shows you have a perfectly healthy little baby but I'm certain that whatever you find you're having you'll love it just as much as you love your 3 girls.

I have 1 girl and another girl on the way which is exactly what I wanted and I know it's not the same as your situation but I have to admit I'd have been that tiny bit upset and disappointed if I'd have found out we were having a boy.

Make sure you update us on how it goes!

X

I was totally going to post something close to what you did here.... I have three boys and am desperately hoping for a girl this time around. I find out in 8 days :) I know I'll cry if this one is a boy too... I did with #3. This is the last one we're planning on having too, so that makes me even more desperate. Let us know when you do find out!!!

I had a DS first and was thrilled to have a son, then we TTC for 5 yrs and i desperately wanted the baby to be a girl so i had one of each - i was thrilled when it was indeed a little girl, it was the cherry on top, icing on the cake!!!! Yes i would have been happy if it was a boy but i was THRILLED to have my daughter!!! I am now expecting another little boy and i am again thrilled - obviously healthy is the most important but everybody has a preference - its only human xx Goodluck xx

as i read your post i thought hang on that sounds like me!! only im the other way round i have 3 boys and want a girl, i found out tomoz too. i have been thinking of nothing else for weeks and have been so desperate to know, i also wanted a surprise but i just cant wait that long, 16 weeks has been hard enuf!! i hope u get the outcome u want, but health is the main thing, good luck and fill us in wen u know and enjoy xx :)

Omg yer we are sure in the same boat. I wish you loads of luck for tomorrow too. my scan is at ten, what time is yours? I still dont know whether to find out or not. are definately finding out? I dont think ive felt this anxious before about anything. The suspense is killing me. Im so nervous that something is wrong as the last scan i had at nearly 14 wks the skull shape look so much different than the girls so im worried there is something wrong. I just hope s/he is healthy.

Laura x

I was totally going to post something close to what you did here.... I have three boys and am desperately hoping for a girl this time around. I find out in 8 days :) I know I'll cry if this one is a boy too... I did with #3. This is the last one we're planning on having too, so that makes me even more desperate. Let us know when you do find out!!!

Awww gosh yes i can totally sympathise with you as i know i will probably cry if its another girl. At least if i do find out i'll have time to get used to my bump being another pink one and be just as happy when she enters the world. I just pray to god that s/he is healthy. Good Luck to you and please let me know also what you are having.

Best wishes, Laura.

I hope you all get what you want people :) Better to find out at this early stage what you are having as will give you all time to adjust before baby arrives. GOOD LUCK

Oh think after 3 of the same it is pretty normal for you to want something different :) But no matter girl or boy this baby will STILL be different than your others :) They are all unique individuals - just keep that in mind!

It is totally normal to feel that way, don't feel bad. Fx'd you get you little boy:) Update us tomorrow!

I'm the same I have 3 girls and would love #4 to be a boy, when I was pregnant with #3 I was positive it was a boy that when the u/s tech said congrats it's a girl I said no it's not !!! It's a boy your wrong!!! I had always dreamt I would have 2 girls and a boy my whole life and I had my 2 girls so this was a boy, I got a second opinion and it was a girl, I cried and cried and then said to my dh that something went terribly wrong I'm not meant to have this baby it's not mine!! I started thinking I had married the wrong person lol stupid I know but hello hormones lol but u know what I got over it pretty quick and I adore my little girl and this time around I'm convinced it's a girl again and that I'm just not meant to have boys?? But like I said before I would love a boy this time around but it's not as important to me as last time :) u will get used to the idea if it is a girl hun and u will love her anyway :) but best to find out now and give yourself time to get used to the idea :) good luck I'll be watching out for your a announcement :) I find out in 2 weeks :)

im the same ive two girls and it wud b nice to have a boy but i hav to say i think im having another girl but wat can we do hun we can only try xxx i hope you get your son too xx

I'm the same I have 3 girls and would love #4 to be a boy, when I was pregnant with #3 I was positive it was a boy that when the u/s tech said congrats it's a girl I said no it's not !!! It's a boy your wrong!!! I had always dreamt I would have 2 girls and a boy my whole life and I had my 2 girls so this was a boy, I got a second opinion and it was a girl, I cried and cried and then said to my dh that something went terribly wrong I'm not meant to have this baby it's not mine!! I started thinking I had married the wrong person lol stupid I know but hello hormones lol but u know what I got over it pretty quick and I adore my little girl and this time around I'm convinced it's a girl again and that I'm just not meant to have boys?? But like I said before I would love a boy this time around but it's not as important to me as last time :) u will get used to the idea if it is a girl hun and u will love her anyway :) but best to find out now and give yourself time to get used to the idea :) good luck I'll be watching out for your a announcement :) I find out in 2 weeks :)

I wasnt so bad with #3 but this time i think im going to be like you with no#3. Its now nearly 9pm and i feel so jittery and odd a bit like extreme excitement but in an obsessive kind of way. I tell u what, i could do with a bloody stiff drink right now lol, but im just going to have to make do with a strong cup of tea! Good Luck with your scan and please keep in touch.

Laura. x

PS - I'LL BE SURE TO UPDATE YOU ALL AS SOON AS I FIND OUT AS I THINK IM GOING TO HAVE TO. THERES NO WAY I CAN WAIT ANOTHER 4 MONTHS !!!

Gud luck to u i hope its a boy for u i have a lil girl nd think id cry if they said anotber girl this time as im convinved its a boy but as long as its healthy ill b happy if u know wot i mean, cnt wait to see tmz xxx

I know just how you feel!! I had 2 girls and with my 3rd daughter the dang tech made a guess of a boy!! Well she was wrong and I do love my 3rd daughter so very much. When I found out I was pregnant with my 4th child I gave up any hope of ever having a son, so I called him Emma and was 1,000% sure he was a she. Well I made my OB check his gender at every apt after that..lol I know the need to have a girl or a boy after having the other. With this baby I was really wanting another girl..you'd think I would of wanted another boy..lol I knew deep down that this baby was a girl but out of fear of it being a boy I made myself believe she was a he. I was so excited to hear that I am 100% having a girl..just what I wanted. For me after I had my son that need was gone and I was back to wanting girls. I really hope that you get your boy!! Also don't let yourself feel bad for wanting one!! I am happy that you're going to find out now so if baby is a girl you still have all of this time to cope with the sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->