3 girls and wanting a boy ! ................UPDATE PG 3 !!!!!!

Well i found out ..............

Its another girl!!!!!!!!!

i'm fine as she is healthy and even though i burst out crying at the time, im just so relieved that i now know and can get my self prepared mentally for her arrival. i can't wait to see her. xxxx

good luck all.

good luck for tonight. xxxx

Laura.

Congrats hun on your gorgeous baby girl :) I'm sorry she wasn't a he but u know how it is lol :) I'm also expecting the same when I go in in 2 weeks lol I still have hopes it's a boy but to be honest I still think it's a girl lol maybe we are just meant to be mums of girls lol but think of it this way at least you will get to see your grandkids and no one can take them away from you but if it's a boy he may get a girl pregnant and she takes off with your grandchild lol it's the only thing that gets me through lol silly I know but comforting lol :) good luck to u sweet I know u will love your little girl as much as the others coz I love my little girl that was meant to be a boy very much and I wouldn't exchange her for a boy anyday :) xx

Well we decided to keep it a secret until the birth so i don't have to listen to all the silly comments. i think its best that way. i just said we didn't find out. i've gotten used to the idea now and thought about it for ages, as least i won't be short of shopping buddies and can do " ladies that lunch " lol. xxxx

woooooooo Im a mum of four girls :)

Ahh,congratulations on another little girl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->